secrets and past trauma part 1

Ohm goes to the living room and finds can fast asleep on the chair, its now 10:30 pm thai time eran was still not back .

Ohm: i have never seen a pair so touched to each other anybody would think you were twins born at different timezones

Just as ohm was about to pick can up he heard the keycard bep and eran walked in , he seemed to be shocked , confused and stressed all at the same time.

Ohm: am guessing from your look now is not the best time to ask what happened to you , ill take him to his room

Eran: thanks , its fine ill take him to my room , i think am going to go insane or do something crazy ..i need can to calm my entire existence

Ohm: was the rejection that bad ....or is he already dating ?

(Flash back of ealier events)

Tin had arrived home emotionally beaten and shaken by what ohm had said , it was almost as if he had cut open a wound so deep it had taken him many women to heal.

Deep down , even through all the therapy sessions and self pity and women he knew deep down what might had cause his illness but noone knew enough to say it to his face, not even tul had known about this ..its something that had remained between the three of them, although eran did not relate his change of behaviour later on as they got older and the stories he had been hearing afyer cutting ties and ending their long childhood friendship to thana.

(15 years ealier at thai international junior and senior high school .7:35 am)

Thana: i don't really like Eran but i hear he likes me i just want to date him so i can make him forget his crazy obsession with his invisible brother noone ever sees .

Friend: are you sure you want to do that to someone because of something so silly and meaningless he'll only end up hating you in the end?

Thana: i don't care , he thinks his so cool rejecting every one who approaches him wait till he gets ripped apart by the one person who wants him.

Friend: thana i think that's a little cruel don't you think , you have someone you like too ..don't you like erans friend how would you feel if he did that to you am sure eran has his reason for not wanting to date we can't force someone into something they don't want to please you .

Thana: thank you madam budda i didn't know i had such a high and enlighten best friend am still going on with with it .

Thana and his girl best friend left the empty class room going out not realising that tin had been standing by the door listening to the whole conversation.

A week past and news had spreed through out the school that tin had started dating thana and that his friendship with eran had also come to an end , others did not know why but a few who knew eran had liked liked thana understood the reason.

Despite the cruel intention of thana towards eran ,who was completely different towards tin so much so that he forgot to take revenge for what he had wanted to do to his friend and ended up falling in love with thana .

On there 2 year anniversary, on the first day of their senior year , thana broke up with tin infornt of the whole class , telling him he never loved him he just wanted to hurt him and make him feel what it felt like to be rejected by someone you loved..the way he and eran had rejected many girls .

The following day thana moved to Japan and was never seen again , tin's life was never the same , his entire life had changed within a day , he had lost his best friend, his first accidentally love and he woke up one day unable to feel anything.

His parents moved from doctor to doctor and therapy hoping to help solve or find a cure for their son's illness but it was never .

A few years later , his parents died on the same day during the thailand worst bombing incidence killing them both on the same spot and everything just went downhill from their .

He later got closer to his cousin who tried his best to help him back on his feet and be there for him and help him into the successful man he was today, although his women problem could not be changed cause even tul did not know the root of it , he had joined the school a few weeks after thana had left.

(End of flash back)

Tin went straight home an hour after his conversation with ohm , the words kept ringing in his head at the realisation of what he had opened his eyes to .

He got home and went straight to the shower , fully closed screaming over the falling water from the shower .

When he heard the door repeatedly ring , he closed his shower and was going downstairs when he saw his butler open the door only to reveal a face that sent shockwaves to his entire existence, tin froze totally in disbelief by what was going on , today had been either one of the worst nightmares he had ever had or a horror dream he could not wake up from.

"Tin ..please help me" he heard his name ring repeatedly in his head like a loud dong as he watched the person collasp before him .

(Side story)

"top i told you not to tell him you know the kind of cry baby good is " jay one of goods twin brothers said as he stroked his hair back .

Jay: you know how the situation would have been if he found out on his on .

Good: are you..does...it..hurt...

Top: you must be jin , thanks for bringing him..its good to finally meet you

Jin: the pleasure is mine , am sorry we couldn't meet in better circumstances , hows the leg doing

Top: its nothing too serious , its a surface wound should be good in the next 2 weeks or so , if i don't get stabbed before than

Good: top its not funny (sobbing) don't joke like that ..

Top: am just kidding, look at you crying...like a little baby infornt of your boyfriend aren't you shy

Good: stop talking nonsense, pa is coming back from his war duties in the next 2 weeks what will i tell him cause he left me in charge of you 2

Jay: don't worry about top, i just wanted you to see that his fine i didn't want you panicking when you see the news

Top: you're the one hurting me crying on my bandage and broken leg you little crying wheel

Am sorry good said trying to look at his brother over his tearly eyes ,which his brother thumbed away.

Top: jin i hope its not much troible but do you mind taking good with you before he turns the hospital into a mourning house .he must be tired after a long day of work.

Jin: you can leave him in my care ill take care of him .

Jin said his goodbyes to his new "brother in law" and took good with him after they had manged to finally calm him down and stop him from winning.

Its okay , he'll be fine baby , don't cry jin said to good stroking his head and kissing it outside their car in the packing lot .

"Pep" message from jin's father

Since you are delaying , me and your mother have taken it upon ourselves to find you the best suitable person to marry .we need you in south korea by the end of next week so you can meet the first girl we have chosen for you.

Good: what is it mr kim , whose messaging so late is everything alright

Jin smiled , he enjoyed it whenever he would decide to call him by his last name formally it felt like a tease

"Its nothing babe , just some work mails from my company , come lets go home its very late you need some sleep " jin said to good kissing him a peck on the lips.