033 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

𝒀𝒐𝒖 tried your best to sleep, but you've recently noticed the stalker not bothering you anymore, which you were glad for

After a while you slowly drifted into comfortable sleep. Not noticing someone watching you from the front door they had secretly opened.

But Taehoon did. He grabbed the stalker by the hair and dragged her along with, of course with her screaming and wailing around. He found out she had a taser with her, and wondered what would had happened if he didnt see her.

"Stop screaming, fucking creep" Taehoon dragged her out of the apartments. "Now you're dealing with me" he glared at her, but she only had her taser as a weapon.

"you! How dare you!!!-" before she could finish her sentence a kick landed on her left wrist, making her drop the black taser in her hand. "AHH!!" Doing the same to her face. "Don't fucking come back again, or I'm gonna actually kill you myself, understand?" But the stalker didnt budge and charged at him.

"It was her fault for not listing" taehoon stared at the bloody figure laying down on the floor. He gripped her hair tightly and yanked her face to meet his. "I said. Don't fucking come back again." He warned.

The stalker screamed in pain when he tugged her hair harshly. "My wif-!" Taehoon had enough of her shit, then kicked her face resulting broken teeth and a broken nose "I told you, stop blabbering shit. She doesn't even know you" he glared down at her

Taehoon had called the police and they arrived late, like always not doing their job. "LET ME GO! MY WIFE!!!" her yelling and screaming woke many people up and checked on what was happening

"No seriously, where the hell did she get this stalker from?" Taehoon ruffled his hair, "she's still asleep probably" he watched as the police drove away.

"I'm a senior now hehehhe" you grinned and walked out the door to your school.

When you arrived the first person you spotted was Daniel so you decided to run over to him. "HEYA DANIEL!!" You hugged him tightly "Ahh good morning" he hugged you back.

"WOW! LOOK AT THEM!"
"He's so hot!!"
"They're our seniors!!"
"She's pretty!!!"
"I heard he turned down an offer from PTJ"
"She looks a little familiar"
"Yeah!"