052 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

𝑰𝒕 was hard for many people to see you always dragging your injured body to the hospital, but not as much as it hurt geto

𝑰𝒕 was hard for many people to see you always dragging your injured body to the hospital, but not as much as it hurt geto. His first big mission had started and even tho it was just being an assistant, it was a hard job. And thinking that you do these type of missions every month at least up to three times just didn't sit right with him.

Yes, he may be not gojo because gojo knew more about you than him, but he also knew a huge part of your childhood, yet still, it hurt him how gojo always could do something good for you yet he couldn't.

The scars, the cuts or even severe injuries you get on your body everyday made him guilty for not being able to protect you, but he can't. The organization itself is a shitty place, sadly he grew up there, so there wasn't a leaving soon.

He had thought about this many times, too many fucking times. Everyday, every night he'd think about making you leave the organization and leave himself after.

Firstly, there are gonna be many people that are gonna get in his way if he'd try to make you leave. Secondary, you wouldn't agree, the only reason you wouldn't is because of your childhood friend, no not gojo. Plus, Leaving or betraying the organization meant death.

It was a hard choice, but he knew he could hide the both of you somewhere safe. You two could run away, far away so nobody could find the two of you.

Geto finally made up his mind after his boss had noticed him zoning out many times. He was gonna make you leave, he had enough with you sacrificing your life for other people's, it was unfair. Why should you die and they get to live?

His hand shook as he reached over the phone he had after getting permission from his 'boss' to leave early. It was risky, but it was also a must.

On the other side, you were actually this time with Eli, warren and sally because Eli had called you over. You walked away from the group to answer getos call.

"Hello?" The other side was silent, just pure silence. "Uhm, geto? Hello? Are you okay?" Geto was silent as his heart beat quickly, and hearing your soft voice made him narrow his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm here. Sorry, I didn't notice you answered." "Its fine! Haha! What do you-" "y/n. Listen to me carefully. I want you to meet up with me, I'll send the location, you're fine with it right? I need you here right now." "sure! I'll tell my friends and be on my way."

Just hearing how you would easily listen to him made geto think it would be easy to make you leave, maybe a small argument but in the end you'd listen, right?

"Hey guys, sorry I have to go" you rubbed your nape "Huh why??" Sally frowned as yenna tried to get in your hold "Sorry, my friend called me to something important" she nodded, saying that she understands but a bad feeling filled her stomach, it wasn't just her. Eli and Warren had felt the feeling too, but they couldn't hold you back, there was no reason.