047 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

𝒁𝒐𝒆 was staring at your gentle yet angelic smile after she had bought you a strawberry milk, as you two walked to school

She had noticed that her stockings had a hole in them and when she seemed uncomfortable you asked if everything's okay "yeah, my stockings have a hole in them.." Zoe stared at them sadly.

"Oh! I have an extra pair I can give them to you, if the ones you're wearing are uncomfortable" you smiled gently earning a nod from her "give me them at sch-" she was interrupted by a weirdo.

"E-Exuse me?" Zoe was annoyed that she got cut off from her with you, yet still forced a smile and turned around. "Yes?" "N-no not you the other.." Zoe glared at him with fierce eyes 'Rude ass! Don't talk to my girlfriend!!...girlfriend?!? No! No! I meant y/n' her cheeks turned a bright pink.

The guy walked a little closer to you, which made you narrow your eyebrows. You were confused on why he held out both of his hands, blushing brightly "c-can..you..spit on my hands.." Your eyes widen in disgust.

Zoes Stomach churned in disgust, so she moved closer to you and pulled you a little away. "Sir wha-" "..a-ah I'm not a weirdo! I just wanted to give you some extra cash" he smiled creepily "Um n-"

The weirdo suddenly pulled out a bottle "if you fill this up I'll give you 100 rollers" he held it forwards, making you and Zoe back up. "Y-you said you had extra stockings I can have the one you're wearing at the moment right?!?" You wanted to puke.

"No! What the hell!! Let's go!" You quickly ran away with Zoe to school. And the guy frowned "damn I liked them, maybe I should've offered mo-" He felt a shadow above him "You want spit?" Logan glared at the guy 'fuvk who knows what she would have done to this weirdo if Zoe wasn't here'

You and Zoe arrived at the classroom, and still disgusted from the earlier scene you rushed over to you seat to try and forget about the weirdo 'eww his smile makes me wanna kill myself'

"Y/n...are you okay?" Zoe worried and rubbed your back in circles. You forced a small smile and nodded "you're not! Ah what a disgusting asshole!!" Her yelling got your friends interested.

Zoe had explained everything that happened while sitting on your desk with you next to her. "WHAT?!?" The three boys in front of you two shouted shocked.

"Yeah fucking weirdos everywhere" you sighed "WAIT WAIT! DID HE ASK YOU OR YOU?" Zack asked pointing at you and Zoe "Y/n, god I wanted to rip his face off" she muttered which made your friends eyes widen.

"What the hell?!? Y/n are you okay?" Mira hugged you "Yeah, why wouldn't I be" you stared at her confused, but it only made daniel shiver in disgust and fear of what you would have done to the guy.

Zacks veins bulged against his forehead "Who was he? What does he look like? Is he still there?" He gripped your shoulders tightly, obviously he was still worried from last time where he had found you with injuries scattered around your body.