097 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

You sat down, staring at the white wall that looked more interesting than the lecture you were getting at the moment

"Why the fuck did you run off like that?!? Didn't I explain that rule clearly to you?!!!! Can't you just sit down for two minutes? Huh?!"

It was getting annoying, really. The way that woman's voice was piercing your ears. You wished she could just stop yelling.

Your nose scrunched up when spit left her mouth which visibly made the girl embarrassed, her stopping her lecture proofed that.

Ew.

"Whatever. god you're getting on my nerves."

She sighed loudly, her left hand reaching to pat her hair down until it reached the tips of her blonde bleached hair where she starting stroking and rolling them around her fingers.

Right, her hair was so crunchy...well, it looked badly dyed that's probably why. But she did look pretty, she was maybe around in her 20ies but her personality was the opposite.

"Let's go, I've got more stuff to explain to you so you won't be surprised later on."

You didn't like that tone she gave off
'later on?' What did she mean by that? Your brain wouldn't understand :(

The two of you left the room she first took you to when you arrived the started walking to around the top floor, the booming music becoming clearer every time you got closer to the stairs.

The neon lights were going crazy, dropping over every corner in the club except the other half of the top floor that has no flashy lights, only normal ones.

The loud shouting and partying from different people was colliding together, creating a big mess of people screaming and having fun or whatever.

"First off. The moment you enter the building tomorrow, you're gonna be giving me your phone. Now only the workers know this so you better not go and tell everyone what happens inside this place."

She started off and you paid to attention to the second detail, only the first one. No phone?!?

"What?! No! Im not giving my phone to you!"

The blonde halted her movements, glaring at you with hatred in her eyes. "Really? Sure, keep it!!"

Sarcasm was lacing her voice making you scoff. "Hell yeah iam, theres no way im giving you my phone."

She chuckled mockingly then nodded, continuing her way.

"Sure~ anyway, back to our main topic. The club turns into an illegal drug consuming place once the clock hits 16:00, don't even try taking a video, just a warning.

That's what ive been trying to tell you, so don't freak out tomorrow, there's gonna be a lot of crazy fuckers so watch out, only handle the situation with violence if someone harasses you.