zero

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-: synopsis,

MANY YOUNG GIRLS aspire to be as beautiful as the ocean. The ocean- a big body of water that is so huge, so strong and so feminine ( a key to life ). Water, holds many symbols from the knowledge and wisdom the ocean carries within its rhythm of waves to the embodiment of life and hope buried deep down within the colourful reefs.

Water is powerful- there is no doubt about it. It attacks, protects and heals.

The graceful azure waves crashing down, leaving thrashing sounds so calming- it heals the soul of one. The coolness of the crystal clear liquid, camouflaging as a deep beryl sends shivers down a person's skin- it purifies and cleanses. A purification of hope that reforms ones into becoming a better version of one's self, giving thousands- even millions of chances, reaching out to a person to teach those to trust and to follow their rhythm of the sea's heartbeat.

Water is emotion and it also allows change. In fact,

-The way of water had no beginning and no end. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. Water, connects all things, life to death, darkness to light. The sea gives and the sea takes.

It was understandable for young girls to aspire to be as such. A beauty with unfathomable chaos lying within.

If they were hundred of young girls who wished so, Arwani would be one of them. If there was only one girl who wished so, it would be Arwani; no doubt. If none wished to be the ocean, Arwani was dead.

Arwani's take of the sea it's different from her clan's perspective. Not vastly, but still quite different. She'd settled her mind that the ocean carried many traits that her clan had agreed and praised on.

Only one different trait stood out to her, from her observation and from the stories told by the old folks of the sea, the ocean was also the embodiment of unsettling rage- only very few would understand.

Another thing was, the ocean is very gentle and emotional to the core. Arwani would have to think about it.

And for the time being, Arwani has learned and grown mature- yet she hasn't changed and was still the gentle Arwani when it comes to her sirroundings. Being gentle was a sign of weakness to people, so she was weak in their eyes. Arwani went from being more assertive and reactive ( because she believed it was a strong thing and to not let herself be easily pushed around ) to less expressive instead. Just to dim down the hate boiling inside.

Soon, she learned that being gentle isn't necessarily weak or naive- just a blessing in disguise. He helped her with that, and she's thankful for it.

INTRODUCING PLAYLIST . . . .

1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1. Heart to Heart, Mac DeMarco. 2. Kiss me, Sixpence none the richer. 3. Romantic Lover, Eyedress. 4. Like a tattoo, Sade. 5. Show me how, Men I trust. 6. F song, Strawberry Guy. 7. Apple cider, beabadoobee. 8. Bad habit, Steve Lacy. 9. I know you, Faye Webster. 10. What once was, Her's. 11. Dan sebenarnya, Yuna.  12. Pink + white, Frank ocean. 13. We are the people, Empire of the sun. 14. Yume Utsutsu, Lamp. 15. Melting, Kali Uchis. 16. Kiss of Life, Sade. 17. In your eyes, the weekend. 18.  Welcome and goodbye, dream ivory

-: neteyam x oc :- 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓[ chowaya 2023 ]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-: neteyam x oc :-
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
[ chowaya 2023 ]

author's note.
- nobody should be surprised at this point.
sora.

[16.05.2024]
- hello children it is me again, the author, with another movie coming in the end of this year, i would like to kind of re-edit back this fic and change some things. Because looking at this one/two years later :| gosh, i really had some nerve didn't I ?
sora.

( also please keep palestine in your prayers! )