Skybreakers (S3: Ep3)

Her mind going at a thousand thoughts a minute, Meggy paced back and forth as Sophia clicked away on her Computer, Lamar and Theo sitting around her.

Lamar: Would you quit pacing like that?! Your making us nervous.

Meggy: Your nervous!? The love of my life is a shallow husk of a body, we don't know where her consciousness is and there's a Psychotic Scientist and a Yandere who wants all of us to rot and die! So if you've got a solution, I'd like to hear it!

Meggy glared into Lamar's eyes, him nervously looking behind her and seeing about 3 empty energy drinks.

Lamar: Okay, maybe you need to go lie down or something...

(BLING!)

Sophia: Yes! I got her location!

Meggy, Lamar and Theo immediately huddled around her, Crystal just looking confused at the lot of them.

Lamar: Where is she?

Sophia: Well, I used Meggy's description as a lead. I think when she was coming through the warp tunnel, she got knocked off course.

Theo: Well, where is she then?

Sophia: In Marko's server, currently in...Skybreakers?

Meggy looked oddly as Lamar chuckled.

Lamar: Ha! Marko, a Skybreakers player!? Wow, cross that off the bucket list...

Lamar grabbed a notepad and crossed off "Get Marko interested in Skybreakers", right above "beat Masa at Hidden hero's" and the scribbled out "Mock Lucks at eventual trial. - On permanent hold".

Meggy: Okay, we know where she it, so let's get her out of their and stop this Sheridan guy before he can hurt anyone else!

Theo: Yeah, let's go beat that big boss!

Sophia: Now settle down you two. Even if it were that easy, I'm not sure how much we can push Marko before he removes all of our arms, not just Meta ones!

Lamar: Relax Soph, I'm sure I can get the big guy to let us play.

Meggy: Are you sure? He doesn't seem to like you very much.

Lamar: Oh please, it's a slam dunk! We'll be going after Tari before you-

...

Marko: You must be joking.

Meggy leaned toward the mildly shocked Lamar.

Meggy: I warned ya.

Lamar: M-Marko! Cmon, just let me explain-

Marko: I've heard enough explanations to last a lifetime! I'm not letting you all stall any longer. If Tari is too busy in Skybreakers, then Sophia can sub for her so I can finally beat you in that bet.

Meggy: Marko, this is about more then a game! Sheridan's a madman whose killed people to get his way and he might kill all of us to get to Tari!

Lamar and Sophia looked shocked at Meggy's outburst.

Marko: Oh really? Well, if I do this for ya, what's in it for me?

Meggy racked her brain for an answer, before Theo hopped up and whispered something to her.

💡

Meggy: Your beef isn't with us, it's with Masa! He's the one who cheated in that game, so it should be him whose playing you again! 

Marko: Right?

Meggy: And I saw him, Sheridan has him hostage. Get him out of their with Belle and Tari? Hehe, he'll practically be so arrogant that he'll beg to play against you. Then you can finally get some revenge...