Death Warp (S3: Ep5)

Meggy whistled a jaunty tune as the whole lot of them went fishing in the game, searching for loot and for clues.

Tari: So every video game has to have fishing now?

Lamar: Yeah, they made it a law a few years back.

Meggy: I personally thinks it ridiculous, but I'm not complaining.

Marko: I'm honestly surprised with how they got it into Turbo Crash.

Meggy got a hook as she pulled something over the side.

Meggy: Hey, I got something!

She pulled up a chest and looked in it, before suddenly emerging her head from it with a giant spider on her head. She screamed and ran in a circle.

Meggy: AHH!! GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF! I FEEL EVERYTHING, THIS IS TORTURE!!!

Marko grabbed her and held her still while Lamar stabbed the spider and killed it. Then like a toddler, Meggy jumped and hung off Lamar in a hug.

Meggy: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lamar: Uh, this is getting slightly uncomfortable...

Theo: I caught something!

Theo's mech pulled up a chest that immediately slammed into his face before both landed on the deck. Marko's robot friend laughed before he got thwacked by Theo's mech and they both ran after him.

Meggy hid behind Lamar as Tari scanned the chest, comparing it to the knife she got from Evelyn and finding they had a similar signature.

Tari: Alright! I think this is the one!

Meggy: You open it! For all we know, Sheridan hid a bunch of spider bots in their!

Meggy shivered as Lamar awkwardly patted her on the head.

Tari opened the chest and found...a coffee cup, sher-bucks written on the cup.

Marko: You found some Garbage?

Sophia: Not just any Garbage Lamar: Sheridan's Garbage! It must be leaking in from whatever virtual backdoor Sheridan's using to let Evelyn cheat as much as she has.

Tari: So if we can track down where this cup came from, we can find and shut down Evelyn's power at the source!

Meggy: And just maybe find the others!

Meggy and Tari gave a high five, before they were diverted as they saw Theo still squabbling with Marko's robot.

...

Sophia: And maybe get Sheridan for what he did to my sister...

Lamar! You...doing alright Sophia?

Sophia: Yeah, why wouldn't I be!? All Sheridan did was turn my sister's virtual brain into an emotionless assassin! I'm just peachy!!!

She stretched her arms out, but ended up accidentally hitting a passing goon of Marko's in the groin as he hit the floor in pain.

Sophia: Watch where your standing!

Crystal laughed as Lamar and Marko exchanged a mildly concerned look.

Lamar: Are we being bad role models?

Mario: I...prefer not to answer that right now.

...

Meggy: What was that?