Chapter 1: First Day Of School

Ashley's POV
Today was my first day of school, I was sleeping until then, but I heard my alarm clock go off. So I shut it off and yawned.
"Geez, I had a good sleep." I said stretching my arms and rubbed my eyes, I checked the time, it was 6:59.
OH NO! I AM GONNA BE LATE!! I said quickly running to the bathroom and take a shower
~Timeskip~
I quickly got in the car and my parents dropped me off to go to school.
"Bye Mom and Dad! I love you!" I said shouting, they shouted back, "Love you too, sweetie!" and they drove off and I walked into my school.
" Whoa! This school is huge...". I said with wide eyes and jaw dropped. I was super nervous, I couldn't even move! I walked into the office and there was the principal.
"Hi there, you must be new here, You can call me Mrs. Marley. What's your name sweetie?" The principal asked.
"Um.. My name is.. Ashley Rose Johnson." I said nervously, "Oh! That is such a beautiful name, middle name, and last name! The principal complimented. "T-Thank you." I said.
"Here is your schedule, if you get lost, come here in the office and I will walk you to your class." The principal explained, "Ok! Thank you so much!" I said smiling, "You are welcome, dear." The principal said.
I walked to my locker, and copy the combination in, it was difficult, but I finally got it.
"That took me minutes." I said in exhaustion, The bell rang. "OH NO, I AM GONNA BE LATE!!" I said in panic, I ran and ran, until then, I crashed into someone.. and it was a girl.. she looked.. very beautiful... wow.. wait what?
"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" I said in worry and panic, "Watch where your going, loser!" The girl said in rudeness, "I am really sorry—," she cut me off. "Just get out of here, weirdo!" she said shouting. "But—," I said , and she shouted even more. "GO! DUMBASS!" I walked away quickly, and I thought to myself.... Who was that..?
~Timeskip~
Mr. Williams was my 1st hour teacher in History. "Alright class, we have a new student today, and welcome to our school, You may come in." I opened the door and walked in the classroom.
Class, this is Ashley, she's new here, so please have respect and welcome her to this school." I was so scared, everyone was staring at me! I saw someone.. wait a minute.. It was that girl I bumped into!! What is she doing here?? Is she in my class? I think she is.. "Ashley?" The teacher said, "Oh! Sorry!" I said, "You will sit next to... Brooklyn." Wait.. WHAT?!!!!! We both thought, "O-oh.. okay!" I said. I walked to my seat.. and sat next to her.. I was really nervous.... "So." She said, and I looked at her, "You're the new girl huh?" She asked, "Y-yes." I said, "If you wanna know who I am, my name is Brooklyn," She said. Oh wow.. that's a really pretty name.... "I-I'm Ashley."

Brooklyn's POV
There was this girl that bumped into me.. ugh, she really needs to watch where she is going honestly, but she... looked very... Wait.. What the hell was I thinking?! I have a boyfriend!! Yes.. it's true, I am in a relationship with a guy named Jason, me and him would always go back and forth of arguments for no reason and something I didn't do. He accuses me of cheating on him, but I would never, I feel like he is cheating on me! But anyway, This new girl is named Ashley, and.. to be honest, she doesn't look bad at all.. wait what? What is going on?!! Me and her have 1st hour together, and we were talking I guess. You see.. me and my family are pretty good, they are very.... Well... Homophobic of the LGBTQ+ Community, and ever since that day.. I realized I was Bisexual.. and if my parents found out, I would be kicked out..
"Why did you come here anyway?" I asked, "Oh! Um.. I don't know," she replied in nervousness. Does this girl really not know nothing? Or is she slow.

Word count: 721