Chapter 2: Arguments

Brooklyn's POV
Ugh! I am so sick and tired of these arguments me and Jason have, it doesn't make sense! What did I do to make him so mad? Oh, right. He keeps accusing me of cheating on him and constantly keeps cutting me off when I say something, does he have to keep yelling at me?! It is hurting my ears!
"Jason! Stop cutting me off!" I said yelling at him, he just keeps on going and going.
"Listen Brooklyn, I don't have time for this shit! You keep on blaming this all on me, for what?! What does this have to do with me?!" He said with an angry tone, I was so furious!
"You know what? If you wanna be an asshole to me, then.. we are done. I am tired of all these accusing and all that bullshit! We are done!" I said in an furious anger tone, I walked away and grabbed my stuff, and shut the door angrily.
I can't do this anymore.. why does everything have to be such a mess?

Jason's POV
I can't believe... she broke up with me... but why? Is it because I was being too harsh?, or too rude? I think it was I keep blaming stuff all on her... that's why she left..
I sighed and walked upstairs to my room, I unlocked my phone and go to the photos of me and Brooklyn, we were so happy together... but now, everything has changed...
"Well.. I guess I have to move on or.. I don't know.." I said laying down on my bed, I wish I could make it up to her.. but now I can't.. I have to find a way to get her back..
There is only one way or another

Word count : 299