Chapter 3: Seeing Each Other

Brooklyn's POV
I finally broke up with him, this happens every time. And I was sick and tired of it, but it's time for me to move on and get away from the drama. I was walking and someone bumped into me, seriously? Again?! Why does every person bump into me?!
Watch where your—....  Oh! It's Ashley.. She looks beautiful— I mean, nice, but what is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be at home? I should ask.
"Oh, Ashley it's you", I said, she replied back in excitement.  "Hey Brooke!"   Wait.. did she just.. call me my nickname? It was calming and.. very soothing for her to say my nickname...
"Hey, what are you doing here all alone?" I said in curiosity,   "Oh! I was gonna go to the store real quick, I had to buy something for dinner." She said back with a smile, I blushed.  She's cute when she smiles.. I MEAN— she looks great with a smile! Yeah that's right, a great smile. But I don't want her to go alone.. so I have to ask permission if I can go with her.
I don't think it's safe to be alone outside, there are a bunch of creeps out here. May I go with you to the store?

Ashley's POV
I was walking to go to the store and then.. I saw Brooklyn! What is she doing here? Why does she look so stressed? I wonder if something happened.   "Hey Ashley", she said,  "Hey Brooke!" Wait, is that a nickname? It sounds so cute!   "Hey, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at home?" She said in confusion, I replied back with a smile.   "Oh! I am going to the store to buy something for dinner!" Huh? Why does she look red? Is she okay? 
I don't think it's a good idea to be alone outside, there are a lot of creeps out here, may I come with you to go to the store? She asked, I don't mind if she comes with me.   "Of course! I don't mind, I would love for you to come with me! But you are right, there are a lot of.. adults that do inappropriate stuff.. I don't like to go alone." I said back with a scared face, but it was ok if she can come with me, I am not gonna say no.
"Alright then, let's get going." She said standing next to me, I blushed. She is next to me.. oh my god, what do I say!!  "I-I-Um... Yeah! Let's get going!" I said back stuttering.

And then.. they were walking to go to the store, and Brooklyn is protecting her. She does not want Ashley to go alone, she's afraid.. but she promise she will never leave Ashley alone.

Word count: 472