(11) How it feels

She'd been unable to say no, absolutely powerless, and had let him take her by the hand and lead her away from the door, back into his suite.

He'd literally rendered her speechless with his offer and left her unable to utter a single word but she knew that she trusted Seb implicitly. She didn't need to speak, they could communicate without words.

But Seb still needed to hear her agree to it, for him hearing the word yes was vitally important, "I promise I'll make you feel so good," he murmured softly, "do I have your consent?"

Sitting close to each other on the sofa, with Seb's hand resting on her thigh, just below the hem of her dress, Ben had all but faded from Iris's mind.

This already felt so startlingly different and nothing had actually happened yet, she already felt connected to Seb in a way that she'd never felt to Ben. Everything felt like it was the polar opposite to real life, like it had to be a dream, it couldn't possibly be real. Men like Seb were a fantasy and just someone you saw on tv at the weekends, right?

Her body was thrumming with anticipation, her skin hyper-sensitive and craving his touch and it felt as though she could feel her heart beat between her legs and real deep down in her belly; like a pleasant, heated clenching feeling. Even if she said no, her body was screaming yes.

His hand suddenly left her thigh, leaving that patch of skin feeling cool and he gently grasped her chin with his fingers, turning her head to make her look at him, "Iris, I need your consent, I'm not going to touch you without it."

She'd thought that her still being here and sat next to him was consent enough but there was a seriousness in his eyes, he really needed her to verbally agree to this. She sucked in a slightly shaky, nervous breath and then nodded, adding the, "yes," he was waiting for.

"I'll have you seeing stars, I promise," the devotion in his voice had her in a choke hold and the promise he'd made her felt like much more than him just saying he'd make her feel good.

"What if I can't?" she asked nervously, suddenly scared that she'd let him down and never be able to look him in the eye again.

He leant in until his forehead was gently pressed against hers, "oh Iris, you will, I promise you will."

Keeping himself close to her, he slowly began to slip his hand upwards, along her inner thigh, lifting the skirt of her dress at the same time. He kept his forehead against hers, letting her stare into his eyes as his fingers moved higher, inching their way towards their goal.

She was barely breathing, focused on him and the path his hand was taking as she felt her flesh being bared to coolness of the air conditioned room. It made her shiver but in the most pleasurable way.

Getting ever closer, he could feel the heat radiating from between her legs, he just knew she'd already be wet when he touched her there.

"Are you going to make love to me?" she asked softly, her tone heightened with anticipation.

It made him stop for a moment, as much he wanted to fuck her senseless, he wanted her to experience pleasure in other ways first and he hadn't been expecting her to ask for sex. He lightly squeezed her soft flesh and seductively murmured, "not this time, unless you want me to, there's so much I want to show you first."

His fingers reached the hot and slightly wet, material of her underwear and she gasped at the lightest of touches, only just able to reply, "ok."

"Tell me if or whenever you want me to stop and I'll stop right away," he said, smiling slightly as he felt her shift in her seat and part her legs a little more. He felt her nod in response and then slipped two fingers inside her knickers, easing them to one side. He swallowed down a groan, she was so wet and he'd scarcely touched her, there was no way on this earth that her never having experienced an orgasm was her own fault. Ben clearly hadn't got a clue what he'd been doing and wouldn't know his way round Iris's body even if she'd had a map tattooed on to her skin, he could tell that she was going to be so perfectly responsive to his every touch.