(14) The not so mysterious buyer

"Fuck...fuck...yes," Ben moaned and panted in Iris's ear as he took her roughly from behind, "fucking love you."

She kept her palms pressed to the glass surround of the shower, eyes wide open, trying to moan and whimper in the right places, trying to feel something, trying to be in the moment with the man she loved and not the man whose beautiful face haunted her every time she closed her eyes.

He slipped his hand round to her front, pressing his palm against her flat, soapy stomach, thrusting harder. Then his hand slipped down further and she felt a jolt of surprise, was he going to touch her there? Was he actually going to find her clit? A little bubble of hope rose up inside her, if he'd just touch her there then she'd guide his hand and maybe she'd actually be able to feel something. It got closer to dipping between her legs and then... It stopped and deviated on to another path, coming to a stop on her hip where he held her tightly, digging his fingertips in.

She winced in pain not only from the bruising grip of his hand but also from his incessant, rough fucking of her. Yet again he was going to leave her sore and not in a good way.

She knew he didn't mean to be like it but there was no emotion in the way he made love to her whenever he joined her in the shower and it was always the same routine; he'd pin her to the tiled wall, kiss her a few times, grope at her breasts and then turn her around to fuck her from behind. He genuinely seemed to think that a few kisses and gropes got her aroused. Far from it. He didn't get that a woman was a more complex creature when it came to sexual arousal, it wasn't just a case of getting an erection and going for it like it was for him.

Seb knows exactly what it takes. He doesn't even have to touch me to turn me on.

Her chest ached at the thought of him but she'd done what she had to do for the sake of her marriage and Ben. Seb might have looked heartbroken when he'd left her hotel room on Saturday evening but he was a handsome man, famous and very wealthy and he could have any woman he wanted. It wouldn't take him long to find someone else, he was hardly short of admirers, she'd seen proof of that on social media.

But the thought of seeing him with another woman, with a girlfriend...she was shocked at how painful a thought that was.

Behind her Ben let out a couple of loud groans and gripped onto her hips with both hands. She felt herself being pushed up against the glass more than usual, her cheek being squished against it as he leant his head against the side of hers and groaned loudly into her ear as he climaxed.

It was over and she felt relieved, bruised and sore.

He stayed still for a moment, panting heavily, still maintaining his grip on her. When he felt able to speak he kissed her ear and then said, "I love you so much baby," before pulling out from her and turning his back on her to start washing.

Iris turned around too and looked at him, would it be too much to ask for him to just spend a few minutes holding her and kissing her after he'd had sex with her?

"You didn't cum," he said suddenly as he started washing under his arms.

Her mouth dropped open a bit, it was unusual for him to notice these things.

"You're ok, aren't you?" he asked.

This was a golden opportunity for her to somehow voice her concerns with their sex life, to try and tactfully suggest ways they could spend more time getting them both in the mood. Instead she just shrugged and said, "I'm fine, just a bit stressed about the exhibition. You know how I get with my nerves." She stood, starting to feel a little cool while she waited for him to get out of the shower so that she could wash her hair.