(21) Vanilla is my favourite flavour. Pt2

She looked up at him again, feeling slightly nervous but smiling fondly as she said, "you know something, I think vanilla is my favourite flavour now."

He grinned down at her, anticipating having his dick between her pretty lips, "well I'm glad I could help in that way, maybe I'll have to stock up on it now."

Her gaze went back to the clothed bulge in front of her and she lifted her arms to hook her fingers over the waistband, looking up at him once more in a silent ask for his permission.

There was the smallest of nods from him followed by a quiet, "go on."

She went for it and slowly pulled his sweatpants down, pausing to free his dick before continuing, letting her nails lightly scratch the sides of his thighs until the material reached his knees where it then just dropped the rest of the way, enabling him to kick them off once they reached his ankles. There wasn't an inch of this man that wasn't beautiful, he could literally make her burst into flames just by looking at him.

With his dick inches from her mouth, she lightly glided her fingertips over his behind, then the backs of his thighs, earning herself a swallowed down moan and a little impatient rut of his hips.

Seb looked down to see her hand wrap itself around his hard length, it was then when he detected some trepidation, it just confirmed to him that she'd never really done much of this sort of thing with Ben. It was time to give her a little encouragement, if he could make the experience better for her, it would also be better for him. He reached down and delicately hooked a single finger beneath her chin, applying a subtle amount of pressure to bring her head closer. She parted her lips automatically, dropping her tongue out a little in readiness and he stood upright again to let her take over and do her own thing.

She started off with soft, tentative licks; exploring what he felt like against her tongue, how soft and hard he was at the same time, how heavy and big he felt.

Seb watched with fascination, it really felt as if she was doing this for the very first time, like she hadn't sucked a man's dick before and that wasn't a bad thing in his eyes, he quite liked the idea of being the first man to have been in her mouth. His sweet, Iris. His pretty flower. His oral sex virgin.

She lightly lapped at the tip of his dick, drawing out another pleasured moan from him. It made her feel more comfortable and a little more confident and so she took a little of him into her mouth, earning a pleased sounding hum from him while his hand rested on top of her head. She started to move, taking more of him into her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue around him until she'd taken as much of him as she could manage, her hand working the part of him that she couldn't accommodate.

Her mouth felt nearly as heavenly as her pussy and he kept watching, taking in the way her cheeks hollowed as she worked on him and listening to the soft, appreciative hums she made, feeling them vibrate their way up his spine. She was clearly enjoying dining out on his dick and proving herself to be a natural at it.

He felt thick in her mouth; hard, warm and yet silky soft. The weight of him on her tongue and the way he stretched her lips reminded her of how he'd felt inside her only a couple of hours ago and she felt her inner muscles squeeze as her body decided that she wanted to experience it again pretty damn quickly.

With each bob of her head, each time his dick slid into her mouth, she gradually took in more of him. Above her she could hear him moaning and humming with delight, her name and words of praise tumbling from his lips and his fingers weaving their way into her hair.

Her confidence began to grow as she sucked him hungrily, encouraged by the sounds he made and the way his hand in her hair was starting to apply a hint of pressure to her head. His hips were beginning roll, like he was gently fucking her throat but he wasn't being forceful, it was as if he was still very much aware of her comfort and pleasure even though he was getting lost in his own.