𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑's𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠

𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠

.....

I feel a rushing sensation in my blood as someone's fingers trickled down my back, I turn around and realize that it's Hunter, the guy I will never meet again after this night because that was part of our little deal.

"Can I talk to you in private?" he says loudly over the deafening music.

"Sure." I say before he takes my hand and leads me to the door.

☔︎☔︎☔︎☔︎

As we enter a seemingly dark room, he leads me to a corner where a glim of moonlight shines brightly, beautifully lighting the spot.

"Okay, what's up with you..." I don't get to finish my sentence because he puts his finger on my lip as a gesture that I should stop talking.

"Uhm." he bites his bottom lip as if he was hesitating "Can I kiss you?"

I stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Why?" Is all I say as if to test him and see how far he was willing to go and to find out the seriousness of this question.

"Uhm, because I'm very attracted to you and all I've been thinking, for a while now is how soft your lips would feel against mine."

"This guy is too cliché." I say to myself as I lower my head to avoid eye contact and any suprise kisses.

He starts breathing heavily and I can feel his warm breath against my forehead.

I smell something weird, it's highly scented.

The fudge! Is this guy mad.

"Hunter, have you been..."