Chapter 03: Carolyn

Hey y'all!!

Hey y'all!!

Here's an update

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

♡♡♡♡

•A few months later•

-Carolyn's pov-

I don't think that younger me would quite agree with this new side of me.

......

"Okay, I know you said that if I get anymore warnings you won't be able to help me but hear me out." I somehow manage to say in one breath.

"Look, I can't help you."

"Please just hear me out." I say

"Carolyn?"

"I need your help, one last time. Dale, please." I'm basically on the verge of begging, at this point I could do anything possible or I might lose everything.

"Okay." She says, finally agreeing to help me. "But you need to talk to the student council this time." or not. I frown at the thought of me sitting in a room with a bunch of kids my age or maybe older that think they can solve problems while they clearly know that they cause eighty percent of those problems, persay the lousy dances they organize that make people feel more lonelier then they already are or the dress code that takes complete freedom of wearing what we feel comfortable in.

"Why though?" I huffed "Can't you do it?"

In the past few months that I have been here, Dale has helped me a lot. From helping me change programs, to helping me set up "The Purple's book talks" an online book blog. Although she just started of as what I thought was a meddling teacher, she's now the closest thing I have to a friend. But I don't think she knows that all to well. Which is good, that way no attachments.