Chapter-2:The mysterious 4 starter of oak's lab

I don't own Pokémon or any custom art*

" it's the next day ash gets dress eats breakfast and is about to head out but before he could his mom would say ash"

"Ash would reply with yeah mom"

"As delia would reply with be safe"

"As ash would walk to his mom and give her one last hug and say I will as he would head out"

"With her saying say goodbye to professor oak and Remember to change your underwear"

"As Ash would say I will in a embarrassed tone"

*At oak's lab*

 "Ash would then go up to the main lab area to see that it was a mess also seeing oak  chasing a yellow mouse Pokémon that would  jump out the window running off into route 1"

"Ash would then go up to the main lab area to see that it was a mess also seeing oak  chasing a yellow mouse Pokémon that would jump out the window running off into route 1"

"Oak would then say ash is that you I need you to get that Pokémon here its pokeball"

"Ash would then take it saying sure thing professor as he would run off after it into route 1"

*On route 1*

"After about 20 minutes of chasing ash would finally be able to throw its pokeball catching it"

"Ash would say finally let's but the Pokémon would break out of the ball but before it could run off ash would grab it as it would then shock him but ash wouldn't let go as ash what Pokémon are as he would scan it"

Pikachu,the mouse,an electric type pikachu naturally stores up electricity in its body& it needs to discharge that energy on a regular basis to maintain goad health to take advantage of this, some have suggested creating a pikachu fulled power-plant

Gender:male

Nature:hasty

Ability:static

Hidden ability:lighting rod

Moves: tail whip,thunder shock,quick attack,double kick, volt tackle