Chapter-11:Road to Vermilion City part 1

*I don't own Pokémon or any custom art*

Author's notes:well I don't do these at the beginning of the chapter but I gotta say something,I know I said I was skipping the Aj,and Pokémon tech episode.But I decided just to do this,and the episodes with the starters will be part 2 there all technically filler,I know technically the episode with the starters can't technically be considered filler because It has Ash get captures but why not,and I was writing the bublasaur one it looked like it was going to be a short one so consider this as 2 mini chapters rolled into one and 3 mini chapters rolled into one,with that let's get to the chapter.

Cover story
Rookidee's tale 4
Off to Kanto

                                    Cover story                                 Rookidee's tale 4                                   Off to Kanto

The Path to the Pokémon League

Ps. This episode in the anime is so weird,they say Aj is going to collect badges and see Ash again but he never comes back it's so weird,also here is Ash team currently since I didn't do the teams in a while.
Ash Ketchum
Team
Charmander(M)
Pikachu(M)
Gyarados(M)
Sandile(M)
Riolu(M)
Eevee(F)

At Oak's ranch
Corvisquire(M)
Beedrill(M)
Poliwag(M)

"Are story picks up with Ash currently being a trainer with Eevee and riolu"

"As Ash would say good job guys as he would return them"

"As the boy would say your really strong"

"As Ash would say thanks"

"As the boy would say do you have any badges"

"As Ash would say yeah two"

"As the boy would say really you should challenge Aj"

"As Ash would say Aj"

"As the boy would say yeah he's a really strong trainer who raises savage pokemon"

"As Ash would say really I will"

"As the trio of Ash,Misty,and Brock would head to Aj's gym,as once they arrived Ash would say hm guess it isn't certified by the league"