Chapter-7:The Kindgom of rota

*I don't own Pokémon or any custom art*

"Are story picks up a few hours later with ash leaf misty and Brock with leaf starting to complain about having to sleep outside"

"With ash asking how she survived the past 1 month"

"With leaf saying during that month she barely slept outside"

"As her and ash would begin to argue"

"As Brock would stop them by saying there a town up a head"

"As this would shut the two up"

"As the gang would arrive to very semi small town"

"As misty would say what is this place"

"As a man who seemed like he was setting up for something would say oh your in the town of rota"

"As ash would say rota"

"As the man would say rota use actually use to be a gigantic kingdom but threw the ages eventually wilt I'll down to this but at least they still get a pretty big outcome for the festival"

"As ash would say festival"

"As the man would say yeah it celebrates the history of rota there's a battle tournament,dances and other things"

"As Brock would say thanks"

"As the gang would begin to walk to Pokémon and talk"

"With misty recommending they stay in rota for the festival with her saying it be great battling experience for ash and leaf and how Brock could learn some new recipes"

"With the other three agreeing as they would get rooms for the night"

"As the four would wake up  and sign up for the battle tournament"

"While signing up a familiar voice would long time no see ashy boy"

"As ash would look up saying Gary"

"As he would say the one and only"

"As ash would say what are you doing here"

"With Gary saying I heard about this  in festival in cerulean"

"With ash say cerulean"

"As Gary would flash the cascade badge in ash's face"

"With ash saying I'll beat you Gary"

"As Gary would say will see"

"As we would flash to the main center of town with a announcer saying welcome to the rota festival battle tournament it seems we have a much bigger turn out since last well let's begin as he would instruct the participants would walk over to the announcer and draw a ticket"

"As it would be revealed that ash would be going against a trainer visiting from the kalos region rinto"

"As ash would head to battle field and see the green haired boy from his youth"