First talk

Authors pov

School ki chhuti ho gayi thi and sab bachhe apni apni class se bahar nikal rahe the.

Jimin wanted to talk to Jungkook so he waited for the class to be empty, he watched Jungkook closing the zip of his bag ,he was about to go to him but Jackson came and dragged Jungkook with himself.

Jimin huffed and started to walk out of class ,he was walking slowly thinking about the ways to talk to Jungkook ,but he got stopped by Mina standing in front of him.

Mina ke haath me bohot saari books thi, so she said "Jimin meri help karo n please."

Jimin sighed and took half of the books from her.

"Tumse bhi bhari books kisne dedi tumko" Jimin asked her.

Mina looked down, kinda shy and replied,"Uhh...vo ma'am ne kaha hai ki ye books 3rd floor pe rakhna hai, baki sab chale gaye the so unhone mujhe dedi."

"Oh ok chalo me help kardeta hu." Jimin said and started walking,Mina following him behind.

They both we're walking on the stairs and till they reached the 3rd floor they both were panting.

They entered the staff room and kept the books there.

"Thank you Jimin."Mina said smiling.

"Welcome" Jimin said smiling a little.

Vo dono niche jaa rahe the, tabhi Mina ne kaha, "Aaj maths sir ne kuch zyada hi bol diya n tumhe, sabko thodi thi itne jaldi samjh me aata hai, unko samjhna chahiye."

Jimin looked at her and said ,"Are janedo, ye sab sunne ki aadat hai mujhe."

Mina gave him a nod and they both reached the ground floor.

"Bye jimin" Mina said walking towards her brother.

Jimin ne dekha Mina ka bhai usko ghoor ke dekh raha tha, but he shrugged and started looking for his own bhaiya.

Jimin's pov

Uska bhai to ese dekh raha tha jaise uski behen ko bhaga ke leke jaa raha hu me, bhai matlab aapni behen ki tarf bhi to dekhna chaiye,vo mere piche padi hai me nahi, kon samjhaye ese logo ko. I sighed and started to search for yoongi bhaiya .

Kaha par hai bhaiya,kahi Taehyung bhaiya ke sath to nahi, par Taehyung bhaiya bhi to nahi dikhre, ye dono esa vesa to kuch ni karre. I thought looking for both of them.

Tabhi mujhe bhaiya ka ek classmate dikha so i went to him and asked," Chan bhaiya,yoongi bhaiya kaha hai aapko pata hai kya ."

Chan bhaiya looked at me and smiled "hey broo, itne dino baad mile " he said giving me a hand to shake, so I did the same and returned the smile

" Vese yoongi mujhe Taehyung ke saath dikha tha vo dono gate ke bahar jaa rahe the, shayed vo bahar ho" chan bhaiya said.

" Oh ok ,thank you bhaiya and byee" i said waving my hand and he waved back.

Ye Taehyung bhaiya ko aaye hue ek din hua hai aur Yoongi bhaiya mujhe abhi se hi bhul gaye. Agar esa hi chalta raha to kese chalega. Bhaiya se baat karni padegi.

Me school ke gate se bahar gaya to mujhe yoongi bhaiya aur Taehyung bhaiya dikhe, me unke paas jane hi wala tha ki mene dekha vaha pe Jungkook bhi hai.

Damn Jungkook se baat karne ka achha mauka hai , but me kya baat karunga, I'm not good with talking.

Aur vo mujhse baat karega ki nahi, what if he will ignore me, no gohd i can't take that, isse achha to baat hi na karu me , but baat to karni hai mujhe. Whyyy I'm so confusing ughh