Play

Authors pov

"Nahi mujhe dekhna, mujhe dekhna hai, mujhe dekhna" a 5 year boy said while crying and throwing his hands and legs in the air.

Mrs Sharma ko apni friend ke saath bahar jana tha, so she left jimin with her friend's baby. Jimin really didn't wanted to do it but he didn't have any choice.

Today there was a day off at their school so jimin and Jungkook decided to spend the day together.

But here they were , babysitting a child they don't even know how to control. The boy named ' Ayan ' was crying because he wanted to watch tv but there was no electricity.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other with defeated expression, they tried to give him jimin's phone, chocolate, snacks, basically whatever a Lil kid will like. Jimin even gave him his most preserved big ass teddy bear,but Ayan was still crying.

"Bhai yaar kya kare ab?" Jungkook asked.

"Mujhe kya pata yaar " Jimin replied, frustrated .

"Hey , jab tak light nahi aa jati hum game khele?" Jungkook ne Ayan se puchha, trying to distract him again.

Ayan stopped crying little by little and said "haa hum game khelte hai, par pehle mujhe ice cream chahiye" he said pouting.

Jimin rolled his eyes kind of irritated, he went in the kitchen to bring the ice cream from the refrigerator.

' Meri favourite ice cream hai yaar, but usko dena padega' jimin thought in his head while pouting and looking at the only one pack of ice cream he kept for himself .

Jimin went out of the kitchen and heard giggles, Jungkook was tickling Ayan and they both were laughing.

"Ye lo ice cream" jimin ne kaha Ayan ko ice cream dete hue.

The little boy quickly grabbed the ice cream and tried to tear the packet, but ofcourse he wasn't able to, so jungkook grabbed it and opened it for him. Ayan smiled and said "thank you bhaiya" Jungkook smiled back .

"To hum log ghar ghar khelenge" Ayan said while eating his ice cream,his cheeks and nose were also eating the ice cream with him.

"Ok thik hai " both jimin and Jungkook said.

" Jungkook bhaiya papa banege and jimin bhaiya mumma" Ayan explained them while licking the ice cream and pointing at them one by one.

"Me kyu mamma banuga par- "jimin tried to disagree but jungkook cut him off.

"Bro ban jaa na nahi to fir royega vo" jungkook whispered in jimin's ears, not letting Ayan hear him.

"Ok fine"jimin said already done with the idea.

Ayan quickly finished his ice cream and stood up in excitement.

"Chalo start karte hai " Ayan said clapping his hands with anticipation .

"Me school jauga, papa office jayege and mumma ghar me humara wait karegi ok?" Ayan explained.

"Ok samjh gaye hum" jungkoo said giving Ayan a hi-fi .

"Chalo raat ho gayi hum sab so jate hai" jungkook ne kaha getting in the role.

"Haa papa chalo, mumma chalo " Ayan said grabbing jimin and jungkook's hand.

The three of them went to jimin's bedroom. Jimin and Jungkook both made Ayan lie down on the bed in between and both joined him on either side.

After laying for few seconds Ayan said "utho utho subah ho gayi " and sat up.

Both jimin and Jungkook woke up . "Good morning mumma , good morning papa" Ayan said and smiled.

" Good morning Ayu " both Jimin and Jungkook said .

"Chalo brush karne " jungkook said and all three of them went in the corner of the bedroom pretending it's a bathroom.
They all pretended to brush their teeth.
After few seconds of acting Jungkook said " chalo Ayan school ke liye ready hone." And took Ayan to another corner of the room, pretending to dress him up in school uniform, and himself in work attire.

Meanwhile jimin on the other corner was pretending to make breakfast for all of them.

"Chalo chalo nashta karlo " jimin said lowkey cringing and acting like he was carrying the dishes and kept them on the bed.

Both Jungkook and Ayan came and sat on the bed , the three of them pretending to eat breakfast.

After few more secs Jungkook said "chalo Ayan school jane ka time ho gaya"

Jungkook and Ayan pretended to take their bags . " Bye mumma " Ayan said hugging jimin. Jimin smiled and hugged him back "bye Ayan". Ayan brought his right cheek at front and tapped it asking for a peck, jimin pecked his cheek and smiled at his adorableness.

"Bye Jimin"Jungkook said while waving and grabbing Ayan's hand ,they were about to leave but Ayan interrupted.

"Are mumma papa ko bhi to kissi do" Ayan said as if it's an obvious thing.

After Ayan said that there was a awkward silence, Jimin was freaking about what will happen and Jungkook was kinda shook.

"Karo na" Ayan said irritated.

"Umm uh haa" jimin said and went in front of Jungkook.

Jimin was about to kiss on jungkook's cheek but Ayan pushed Jungkook because they were taking forever which lead to jimin accidentally kissing Jungkook a little close to his lips.
The contact made both of them shook so jimin quickly leaned back.

Jimin was freaking out inside and Jungkook scratched his nape awkwardly. They both were looking into each other's eyes but Ayan interrupted and jimin was thankful for that.

"Ho gaya chalo papa, baki ki kissi raat ko de dena"Ayan said grabbing jungkook's hand and dragging him outside to the living room which was his school.

Jungkook coughed at what Ayan said because he didn't expected a 5 year to say this. 'aaj kal ke bachhe tsk tsk tsk' Jungkook thought meanwhile Jimin was blushing hard hearing that.

After sometime Mrs Sharma and her friend was back. They talked for sometime and then Ayan left with his mother.

Now finally Jimin and Jungkook was alone in Jimin's room.

"Umm jabhi vo kiss ke liye sorry" Jimin said lowkey flustered.

"It's okay vese bhi teri galti ni thi, don't worry " Jungkook said.

The day went by Jungkook and Jimin doing some time pass, completing their homework and playing guitar for a little while.

After Jungkook left,Jimin jumped on his bed and squealed thinking about how he literally got to kiss Jungkook,while hiding his face in his palms.

A/n:

I really don't know if this makes sense 💀