Dare

Authors pov

Jungkook was lying in his bed, it was night time but he wasn't able to sleep. Reason? because he was thinking about how jimin would have kissed him if Ayan pushed him a little more hard.

What he wasn't able to understand was the thing that he wanted that kiss to happen.

Yeah yeah he knows that sounds gay but, he haven't kissed anyone before and no one has ever came that close to him.

Was it the horny teenager problem or he was just eager to kiss someone? He don't know the answer to this.

In the end he concluded that's just because he hasn't kissed anyone and went to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Here jimin was up too, he wasn't able to sleep either.How can he ? He would've kissed jungkook today and on the lips too. It was just a little miss.

But he told himself it's better if the kiss didn't happened or else things would have been awkward for real.

Spending some more time on thinking about jungkook and blushing,he eventually went to sleep a little later.

In the morning

Jimin and Yoongi waited for Jungkook and Taehyung outside their house. After a while they saw the Khurana brothers coming out of their house.

Jimin and Yoongi were checking out their crushes cause Tae and Kook were looking cool af even in their school uniform.They quickly came out of their imaginations when they saw Kook and Tae coming their way.

As usual they all were walking in pairs while talking to their classmates ,more like crushes (but Khurana brothers don't need to know this ).

Jimin kept looking at Kook from time to time and smiled. Jungkook didn't dare to bring up yesterday night's thoughts in his mind.

'me bhi kya sochra tha kal, I will never kiss a boy and that too jimin?? My best friend ? No way' jungkook thought.

They all reached school, the day went well for the four of them.

Time skip-

The school ended and they we're coming back from school, the four of them decided to meet at evening and play some games.

-Time skip to evening-

"Hum sab truth and dare khelte hai" Taehyung suggested.

"Ye boring hai bhai" Jungkook said.

"Nahi nahi maza aayega, hum charo vese bhi pehli baar khelre hai, let's know eachother's secret" yoongi said smirking. Jimin gave Yoongi a look but Yoongi smirked back.

"Ok then "jungkook agreed .

Yoongi brought the bottle and they all sat in a circle.

Taehyung spinned the bottle and it landed on Jimin.

Taehyung asked him truth or dare to which he said truth cause he know Taehyung bhaiya esa vesa kuch nahi puchege .

"Ok so jimin how old were you when you had your first crush?" Tae asks.

"Umm shayed 9 ya 10" jimin answers unsure.

They hummed and Yoongi spinned the bottle now. It landed on jungkook.

"So truth or dare? " Yoongi asks smirking.

"Dare " Jungkook says.

"Ok imagine kar jimin tera crush hai, how will you purpose him?"yoongi says and jimin looks at him with wide eyes, Taehyung laughing not taking it seriously and jungkook didn't definitely expected this dare.

"But jimin hi kyu?" Jungkook asks.

"Kyuki I'm the one who gave the dare toh I'm not in option at all aur Taehyung tera bhai hai to maza nahi aayegi so jimin it is" yoongi explains shrugging.

Jungkook sighs and agrees. He stood up and gave his hand to jimin.

Jimin looked up at him and shyly placed his hand on jungkook's .Both of them stood in front of each other looking into each other's eyes.

Jungkook grabbed jimin's shoulder and pushed him on the wall making all the three boys eyes going wide. He slowly held jimin's hand and brought it close to his lips. Slowly pecking jimin's hand he said " I like you, will you go on a date with me?" looking into jimin's eyes and smiling charmingly.

Before jimin could say yes while being in the moment,yoongi and tae cheered bringing jimin back to reality.

"Waah jungkook waah"Yoongi said while clapping "par propose karne ka tarika thoda sexual hai" and they all laughed except jimin.

"Me aata hu ek min" jimin said and ran out of the room as fast as he can.

He went into the bathroom, closed the door in a hurry and slapped himself "No jimin no it was just a dare he don't mean it" then he placed his hand on his heart and said"stop beating like this you stupid heart".