Ch 4 Calling All Trans and Trans Partners

Note: There's a lot of talking

      Karl knew this person never called directly, unless it was an emergency of some kind. Karl thought if he should answer it or not. Against his better judgment, he knew it was rude not to.
"I'm sorry Nikki, I have to take this." Karl sighed.
"That's alright, but you might want to be quick. The others are heading back." Nikki smiles while responding, Karl walks off and answers the phone.

"Hello?" He walked far enough away that his friends and boyfriends could not hear him.
"Hi Karl!" A familiar voice said throw the phone.
"How are you?" The voice aked. Karl wanted to skip the small talk, and get Dow to bissness.
"Good, why did you call, is something wrong?"
"Well kinda, we are runny low on our potions. There's two left for me and the 'greedy raccoon' has three. How much do you have left?" Karl was silent as he tried to recall what he had left. As Karl thought, he remembered he didn't take that mouth's potions. Karl almost cried thinking of what he was going to go though.

"Karl, you there?" The voice called out.
"Oh Bad, I honked up really bad..." Karl covered his mouth with his free hand. In complete shock, 'How could I have forgotten, I'm an idiot.' he thought to himself. Bad was starting to get nervous, he had an idea of what his friend ment but he wasn't sure.
"Karl? What's wrong? Did you forget to take the potions?" Karl was cautious before answering.
"Yes." Bad felt terrible for his friend, he too had forgotten the potions on a few different occasions. He knew the pain of remembering, the torcher of periods and the hell that comes with hormones.

"Oh Karl, I'm so sorry"
"It's not your fault Bad, I wasn't paying attention to my calendar." They both stayed quiet for a few seconds. Bad let Karl calm down before continuing.
"Do you think you could go to the Arctic? Skeppy hates how it makes me so weak."
"Shouldn't 'lil raccoon' get the things in the Arctic? He lives closer."
"He would, yes, but I already called him. He said he can't leave his kid for that long. Pulse he's been watching Micheal for a few months because Ranboo and Tubbo are working on the manion."

"So just us then?"Karl questioned, as he walked back and forth.
Bad recognize just how hard it would be, for two people to gather many materials.
"Sadly yes." All Karl could think about is how long it would take, and how Quackity's disappointment when he had to tell them. He hoped it wouldn't be near to a mouth, he had never been gone for that long.
"How long would it be, a week?" Bad knew Sapnap and Quackity, and how much they hated and how worried they got when Karls was gone for more than a few days. The three of them did everything together, it's not like Sapnap and Quackity are overbearing and being to protective of Karl. They would just get so anxious, depending on how far Karl would go and how rare along with dangerous some of the materials where.

"This is the part you're not going to like... And neither will Quackity and my Sap..." Karl giggled knowing what he ment. Bad liked to reference as much as possible, that Sapnap is his son. He was really proud of him.
"It's easier to say, my partners wouldn't like it."
"Yeah. Oh by the way, Skepp knows about me, and he's coming to help me!"
"That's so cool Bad! I'm happy for you two! I'm guessing he took it well?"
"Yes, he was pretty chill about it." Not that Skeppy wouldn't accept Bad, they are partners for two years after all. Even before they started dating, they were best friends for the longest time. Skeppy even helped Bad raise Sapnap throw his teen years

Karl continue with his previous question.
"Now about the time, how long do you think it will be?"
"Around a mouth-"
"A mouth?!... Oh boy."
"Yeah I'm sorry, but this way we won't have to do these trips for a year or so." Karl continued to pase, trying to see the best of the situation, he tried to point out the good in it.
"Well that is a positive. I guess."
"Yeah well- Oh... Okay" Bad was distracted by someone talking to him. Karl was confused why Bad gat quiet.
"What's up Bad, what happened?"
"It's Geppy, he needs help with something. I've gotta go Karl,I'll send you a list of the ingredients."
"One more thing Bad, when do I have to leave?"
"The sooner the better, Skeppy and I are leaving tomorrow morning."
"Alright, so will I."
"Stay safe Karl."
"You too." bad hong up, Karl sighed just trying to think of what to say, and what he needed to do to be ready for the frozen Arctic. Karl put his phone in his pocket, still thinking. He turned and started walking back, seeing Sapnap walking twords him.

Words: 897