CH 2 Revealing A Secret

BadBoyHalo sat at his kitchen table, sorting through a few sheets of paper and a calendar. He was comparing the two, looking at his notes.
"Oh no. no no no nO NO HOW DID I MISS THAT!"
"What's wrong sweety?!" A kind voice called out from within the kitchen. Bad was panicking; he had no time left, no emergency stash and no way out, but to reveal the truth.
"Umm... Is my coffee done love?" Bad asked changing the subject. Trying to avoid the inevitable. A young man with blue hair poked his head out to the kitchen to respond.

"One: you changed the subject and two: Almost." Bad sighed as he continued to compare his note and the dates on the calendar. 'Things aren't adding up, materials are missing or are they just all used?'. The more Bad rumishet through the pieces of paper, the more frustrated he became.

The young man walked out of the kitchen and sat at the table. Skeppy placed a coffee infront of Bad, and he sat next to him with his own coffee. Skeppy noticed how states his partner looked, he had only ever seen Bad this distroot when Sapnap was severely injured when he was a little kid. He smiled and knew how to calm him down, at least a little bit.

"Hunny, on?" Bad look at Skeppy with worried eyes, before he sighed and smiled gently.
"Okay... It would be nice." Bad stood up and moved his paper in front of Skeppy. His partner put his hand around Bad waist, guiding him onto his lap. Bad set on Skeppy's lap as he continued to look at his papers. They were written in a demon language so Skeppy could not read them. Skeppy, keeping his arms around Bad, put his chin on his shoulder to watch him. Even though Skeppy acted like a top around their friends and family. He was technically a switch, and was always cuddling up to Bad when they were alone.

Bad was quiet before sharily turning to face his partner. He looked worryingly at him, Skeppy did too.
"I need to talk to you... About something very important. To, me" Skeppy was confused, and concerned he did something he shouldn't have done.
"Okay... Did I do something wrong?" Skeppy asked to break the silence.
"No, you didn't do anything... It's me" Bad looked back at his notes. As if they could get him out of the mess he's in. Skeppy tried to find the humor in what he said, to lighten the mood.
"So did you do something wrong?" He laughed at his own statement. Bad saw the hummer in it, But wasn't to emusted. He was about to tell Skeppy his biggest secret, and he was really joking around?

Skeppy was known for always playing pranks and joking around. But Bad knew the real Skeppy. The Skeppy, who Bad held when he cried. The skeppy that loved laying in bed with Bad, just cuddling. Bad knew, the kind Skeppy, the calm Skeppy. Bad knew his Skeppy. But in that moment, he needed the focussed Skeppy, and he knew how to get him there.
"Please stop. This is really important." Bad said with a startled voice. Skeppy persona changed to mach Bad's stade of compusher. Skeppy moved one of his hands, and corset Bad's cheek.
"Alright. Go on Bad, I'm listening." until then, Bad wasn't extremely nervous. But reality struck in for Bad when Skeppy looked at him with complete focus. Waiting for Bad carry on what he was saying.

"Well, You see..I-I'm...umm" He couldn't seem to find the right words to say. Bad felt like a huge weight was just through onto his stomick. All he could hear was his heartbeat, thudding throughout his body. Skeppy ofiusly notices Bad's state. He pulled Bad into a soft huge, comforting him.
"Breath, Bad" Skeppy said while rubbing cercols on Bad's back. He took a deep breath, then another and another. Making him feel a lot better.

"Take your time sweety, there's no rush." Bad kept his head on Skeppy's shoulder, while he thought of what to say. 'I could just blurt it out... What will he say...'
"I'm, well umm, I'm... Trans...FTM." There was a defining silence as Bad didn't looked him. Skeppy took one of Bad's hands in his, then continued to speak.
"...Okay, well-" Skeppy watched Bad intently, he was in a complete state of fear as he lokked back up at him.
"Well, first I want to say that this changes nothing between us and I still love you"
Skeppy kissed Bad a few times on the cheek, very softly.

"Thank you, I thought you would escape me" He keeped kissing Bad's face going up to his forehead, on his nose and then the other cheek and chin. That was something Bad always did on Skeppy to calm him down or when they woke up in the morning.
"And second, is that why you leave every few months?" Skeppy kindove knew how things like periods worked, because he had a little sister.
"Yes, I gather certain metereons to make potions to lower my voice and it stops my periods." Skeppy was still completely calm and focused on the, after at hand, so in turn he asked a very Intelligent question.

"Is there a reason why you're telling me this now?"
"Yeah... There are two others that use the positions too, and we are all running extremely low..." Skeppy looked pitifully at Bad as his face dropped. Bad slowly continued talking.
"We need more hands to help with gathering all the materials." With a second thought, Skeppy volunteered himself.
"Well count me in, I'll do anything that helps my boyfriend feel like himself."

Bad looked at Skeppy for a while with complete sympathy and love.
"Thank you, love. For everything." Before Skeppy could say anything Bad quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and placed it on the table. Skeppy moved both his hands around Bad's waist, hugging him again and kissing his neck. Bad thought 'Okay, he is being a little clingy this morning but why... Oh, right!' Bad pulled away and cupped Skeppy's face.
"You only get this because I wasn't here when you woke up this morning." Skeppy looked at Bad, very confused about what he was talking about. Bad Leander in and gave Skeppy a soft kiss. Skeppy was really happy Bad did that, he loved when Bad kissed him instead the other way around. Bad pulled way sitting looked at Skeppy's face,just admiring him.

"Okay. Now, I need to call someone... they're not gonna be too happy about this." Bad turnd away from Skeppy, then continued.
"By the way we'll be gone for a while, and if I did the math right-" Bad stood up and off of Skeppy as he interrupted him.
"Which of course you did." Bad took the compliment.
"Thanks. We'll be gone for a little over a mouth" Skeppy watch Bad as put his papers into a neat pile.

"Oh, it's not that bad."
"Except for the part where if I was going on my own, it would take about three months."
Skeppy found while standing up too.
"Yeah I don't like that." Bad turned towards Skeppy, leaning on the table.
"And neither does the other person I need to call" Bad picked up his coffie cup.
"Don't they have friends or a partner to go with them?" Bad sighed and shook his head.
"No they don't. So we're going to take most of the work, so they don't have to."
"Which means we'll be gone for?"
"About two months." Bad replied quickly, taking a drink from his coffie.

"Okay then, what's the weather going to be like?" Skeppy asked as he started to walk away, and upstairs. Bad checked his papers before replying.
"------" Skeppy nodded and left with calling out.
"Olay, so I'll start to park and I'll get the horses ready too!" Bad picked up his phone going to his contacts.
"Okay, I'll be off soon!" He cliched on the name ✨#a##✨.

1325 words