Ch 5 Packing

Quietly, Karl and Sapnap walked back to the small shed, hand in hand. Neither were smiling, neither looked happy. Quackity stood up when he saw them walking back, Puffy walked towards Nikki and stood by her side. Nikki looked concerningly up at Captain Puffy. Puffy hugged Nikki from behind to comfort her, wrapping her under Nikks chest. Happily, Nikki crossed her arms, holding Puffy's in place.

Quackity walked a few yards out his partners. Sapnap stopped and hugged Quackity, Karl kept walking towards the small shed. Sapnap softly talked in Quackity's ear,
"We're going to head home now, it's been a long day." They pulled away from each other,
"Oh, okay." Sapnap kept a hand on Quackity's back as they walked back to the girls. Quickly, Sapnap approached Captain Puffy and Nikki. Informing them about their deparcher.
"We're going to head home now, gals." Nikki moves away for Puffy's embrace, closer to Sapnap.
"Is everything okay?" Nikki was concerned for her friends, and for them to leave all the sudden. Captian Puffy was showing the other boys a few flower she was growing, to distract them from the now more private conversation.
"Not really." Sapnap keeped his voice low.
"It's about the phone call, Karl got some bad news. But it's nothing we can't handle."
"Onay, just watch out for mobs on your way home. The sun is starting to set." Nikki said with a compassionate voice.

It only took the boy ten minutes to get back to their house. Mainly because they raced with ender pearls and tridents. Quackity was the first in their house, running to their room to collect comfortable clothing to sleep in. The other boys followed behind. Quackity rushed to their bathroom, wanting the hot water.
"I CALL THE FIRST SHOWER!" He shouted as he closed and locked the door behind him.
"Do you want help preening your wings in there?" Sapnap asked, knowing how hard it was for Quackity to preen his little duck wings. Karl walked into their closet scavengers through his clothes. Quackity thought for a moment before responding.
"When I get out!" He soon yelled from the connected bathroom.

Karl came out of their closet with an arm full of clothing. He dropped them on the bed before going back in the closet for more. Where he was going, it was going to be freezing. Sapnap watching Karl pack, with a terrible gut feeling.
"I don't like this Karl." Karl brought out a bag and started to sort through what he was going to need on his journey.
"I know Sap. Do you really think I want to go?" Sapnap sat on there bed watching Karl go through his things.
"If you don't want to go, then don't" Karl stopped packing and pitifully looked at Sapnap.

"We've been over this Sap, I need to go. Gathering these materials means a lot to me, even If I don't really want to leave you two." He just looked even more puzzled at Karl. Trying to male seance form what he had just said.
"I am so confused, what you said made no sense."
"Sorry." Karl slightly giggled as he continued to pack, then continued to talk.
"All you need to know is that I'm leaving tomorrow morning" Sanpan looked down in defeat. As if there was some hope, he asked again.
"Is there really nothing we can do to have you stay?"
"...we both know there isn't a panda." They both stayed staring at each other for a while. Sapnap broke the silence when he sighed and took off his hoodie to change. It was covered in dirt. Sapnap walked to their closet and graped a black shirt to wear.
"Fine then... At Least tell me when you're telling Q" Sapnap said in a more demanding tone as he took off one shirt and put on another. He came out of the closet a minute later.
"... After dinner... Maybe"
"There is no maybe. You can't just not tell him" Sapap stood at the doors of their closet, leaning on one of them. "Especially since you're going tomorrow."

"You know... I hated it when you're right." Karl remarked as he put a first aid kit in his bag. Sapnap walked over beside Karl, stopping him from continuing to pack. He took both his hands in his, kissing his knuckles then he kissed the backs of his hands. He looked with admiration at Karl and responded in a lower voice.
"You're welcome." The two just looked at each other for what felt like forever, but it wasn't even a minute. Karl broke the silence with a small giggle, as he moved his hand up to the back of Sapnap's neck. He pulled Sapnap's head down to his level. Sapnap went along with it, placing his hand around Karl's waist.

"Oh, shut up." Karl said as he gently put his forehead against Sapnap's. They were in complete silence for a few minutes. Just enjoying holding each other. But Sapnap interrupted it by speaking.
"As much as I love this, just being here with you. I need to start on dinner before baby Q gets out." Karl looked up at Sapnap, not wanting to leave him as is. Feeling somewhat confident, he stood on his tippy toes to reach. Suddenly but softly, Karl kissed Sapnap. Sapnap was a little surprised, the three of them had kissed each other before, but Karl had never made the first move. Karl pulled away leaving a red panda.
"Go start dinner." Karl moved away, putting his attention back to his bug.
"Yes sir!" Sapnap said standing up and saluting like a soldier, before turning and marching out their door.
"And make sure it's one of Q's favorites!" Karl called out as he heard Sanpa run down the stars.

Karl heard the water turn off in the bathroom, and assumed Quackity was done. Quackity somewhat dried off, while Karl finished packing. Arl places his bag under their bed, so that Quackity could n't see it.
"Panda!" Karl turned haering Quackity call out from their bathroom. Karl assumed Sapnap would come upstairs when he heard Quackity, but he didn't. Quackity shouted again but a little louder.

"PANDA! I need your help!" Yet no response for Sapnap again. Karl didn't know what Quackity needed help with, Sapnap was usually the one to help out Quackity with things related to the bathroom. But Karl wouldn't just stay quiet, to confuse and concern Quackity.

"He's downstairs making dinner. Is there any way I could help you?" Within a second Quackity responded with a cheerful voice.
"Oh yeah, that's fine" Quackity opened their bathroom door into their room. Revealing a half dressed and a still somewhat wet, duck hybrid. His little wings twitched flicking water off of them. Karl couldn't help but smile at his little duck. Karl looked at Quackity's wing and thought, 'His wings are ruffled up, He probably needed help preening them again'. Karl sat down on the bed and waited for Quackity to approach hos, it wasn't until then, that he noticed Quackity didn't have a shirt on. Karl's face turned a little pink as he looked down, away from Quackity.

"Sorry I'm shirtless, I forgot to grab one." Quality walked past Karl and into their closet, he took one of Sapnap's hoodies, holding on to it as he came out. Karl watched him leave their closet with the hoodie.
"Could you preen my wings bunny?" Quackity stood in front of Karl, a bit embarrassed. Karl gave a loving smile towards Quackity, while standing up.
"Of course I will baby Q, come stand in front of me." Quackity took a few steps forward then turned around.
"Spread them out for me Q." Karl was very gentle with his words, knowing that Quackity was nervous.
"I'll be careful, I promise-" Quackity interrupted Karl to remind him, on the unforchunate feather.

"Remember the bad feather..." Karl and Sapnap knew Quackitys past wasn't the best, and that feather was used in an abusive way. The feather was white, unlike the rest of Quackit wings being yellow. The father usually gives a Sexual feeling, but for Quackity it only reminded him of his terrible past,
"I remembered it, and I'll stay away from it, little duck." Quackity sighed, he loved the nickname 'little duck' he didn't know why, but it seemed to calm him. Karl came up with it, but he rarely says it.

A few minutes later Quackity felt something different on the wing that he had not felt on his wings before. 'Wait! Is Karl kissing them?!' Quackity thought to himself as Karl was continuing to kiss his wings. After a few minutes, Karl stopped, and moved tworde Quackity nack. He kissed him in the middle of his neck once then backed off, turning Quackity a shade of pink.
"Okay, you're all done." Karl said as he turned and left their bedroom. Leaving Quackity with bright red checks. Karl couldn't believe what he did either, but he loved it and from what he could tell, Quackity did too.

1512 words