1

IF YOU TALKING ON MANI ,
ONE SHOT TO YAH CHEST.

KYMANI POV,

i woke up to my brother shaking me as if i was dead, i tilted my head up from my pillow and stared at him.

"nigga are you serious? i'm tryna sleep." i said, giving him a stank look.

"well, right now it aint time to sleep. get yo ass up and get in that shower, school starts at 9:10. get the fuck up, it's 8:35." ddot said, walking out of my room.

it was the first day of school, it didn't feel like looking fine, but i had to make a good impression.

i got up from my bed, slipping on my yeezy slides and getting in the shower, when i got out, it was 8:50. i quickly did my skincare routine and my makeup.

i rushed over to my closet, putting on a white crop top, and black ripped shorts, with my air jordan 4's retro, "military black'.

i got out of my room to see ddots fatass on the couch, scrolling through his phone while eating doritos.

when me and ddot got to school, two fine guys approached him, i was busy admiring the one with a ponytail, with puffy curls.

"wsp ma? never seen you around before." he said, making me turn my head to him.

"im darriens sister. you?" he smirked, "ethan, but call me notti." he said, looking at me up and down. "whas yo name ma?" he said, i licked my lips.

"kymani, call me mani." i replied, he smiled. "alright beautiful, ima catch you later before i'm late for math." he said, walking away with my brother and another boy.

i was in the big bathroom stall with gianna and valeria because we were skipping science. "vale, gimmie your cart im tryna tap that shi." gianna said, valeria rolled her eyes pulling the cart out of her bra and giving it to her. gianna smiled, "thanks bestie." she said, before doing a blinker.

A WHILE LATER, our throats were so dry, we were feening off eachothers fumes. i had strawberry watermelon, valeria had lush ice, and gianna had tropical fruit.

when we heard keys, we immediately put our shit away and slid under the big stall to hide under each one, vale stayed in the big stall.

when me and gianna took a peek from the stall, we saw this bitch melanie. gianna turned her head to me, "im boutta kill this hoe." she said, i laughed. "chill out." i said, taking off my backpack.

i opened my stall, which made melanie and her other two musty friends turn around. "well if it isn't the little whore." melanie said, i laughed.

"if it isn't the bitch that talks shit and doesnt nothing about it." i said, leaning on the stall door. she rolled her eyes and got closer to me, "watch your mouth, bitc-" before she could even finish her sentence, i slammed the door right in her face, and then attacked her.

her friends tried to jump in, but gianna grabbed one of them, and slammed their head into the toilet, while valeria kept slamming the other girls head into the mirror, til the glass shattered.

we all heard keys, so we grabbed our backpacks and booked it. we decided to go skip in the gym room, because theres a sub and they don't pay attention to the attendance.

SUGARHILL, HARLEM

SUGARHILL, HARLEM.
OCT 8, DD'S POV.

i was listening to ddot bitching about his girlfriend, talm bout how people were saying she was like 21 or something. "nigga, then find out?" i said, shrugging. "nigga, no. that's just weird." ddot said, notti gave him a side eye, "then why the fuck you complaining?"

we were interrupted by three girls walking inside, one of them was my cousin gianna. "yo, whos that fine girl wit the white shirt?" i asked, ddot stared at me. "that's my sister, you thirsty bitch." he said,

i grabbed the collar of his shirt. "man watch out." i said, gianna and the other two girls walked over to us. "wsp g? why you here?" notti asked, she shrugged.

"we're skipping, and we fought a couple girls in the bathroom so we booked it." she said, my eyes widened. "bro, gianna ima get in trouble for not watching you. stop fighting." i said, she rolled her eyes.

"its not even that big of a deal." one of the girls said, which i assumed was ddots sister. "shi, whas yo name?" i said, looking at her up and down. "kymani." she said, smiling a bit.

i smirked, "shii, and whas the other girls name? she bad asf." i said, staring at her up and down. she smirked, "valeria, call me vale." she said, i smirked. "shi, can i call you wifey instead?"

gianna smacked the back of my head, "boy what's wrong with you? it's the first day of school and you already tryna get at bitches." she said, i groaned rubbing the back of my head, "bro i'm sorry, she bad as hell tho." i said, letting out a small smirk until she slapped the back of my head again.

"boy stop playing with me before i whoop yo ass in front of everyone." she said, sitting beside me. meanwhile, notti and mani were flirting with eachother, like, literally flirting.

 meanwhile, notti and mani were flirting with eachother, like, literally flirting

SUGARHILL, HARLEM.
NOV. 18, KYMANIS POV.

i've known the boys for a while, but ive been lowkey growing feelings for notti. but he just doesn't give me the exact same energy back.

i was on the couch, while notti had his head on my chest. "what are you watching ma?" he said, looking down at my phone, i rolled my eyes and tried my best not to smile.

"im jus on instagram." i said, he grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of himself, i just laughed at him. when he put my phone down on my thigh, he looked up at me sighing.

i gave him a confused expression, because he was super happy not even a couple minutes ago.

"i love you, kymani."

uh oh.