5

" gossip & messages, that ain wha
we doin."

ೃ࿐NOTTI sat on the couch in the studio, he just couldnt stop thinking about mani

NOTTI sat on the couch in the studio, he just couldnt stop thinking about mani. there was just something about mani, he couldn't figure out what it was.

"yo brodie." dd said, dapping up notti, walking inside with valeria. she hugged notti, and then dd raised his brow. something was wrong.

"yo." notti said, taking a sip out of valerias water bottle because of how dry his throat was. dd sighed, "wsp w chu?" he asked, he sat beside his brother.

dd patted on his lap, and valeria sat on his lap, notti just shook his head. "i don't know man, i just can't stop thinking about mani." notti said, letting out a soft sigh.

valeria looked at him confused, "notti, you and mani have liked eachother for months. this aint something new. you just need to tell her how you feel." valeria reassured, he sighed again.

at this point, notti was getting frustrated. he couldnt focus on his music, he'd get distracted when he was thinking about mani.

mani was what he needed. meanwhile, mani was at home, her brother didn't let her leave, because of ndot. as if she'd like him.

mani sat on her bed, blasting 'bonnie & clyde', she was scrolling through instagram, watching notti's story, before she had gotten a message on instagram.

'ndotspinalot has requested to message you'

"this nigga bro." she muttered, she tapped on the request, thinking if she accept his message or not, she was curious on what he said.

ndotspinalot : wsp mami

she laughed, getting up from her bed, and walking inside the living room to see ddot wasn't there, so she went outside, and only saw dudeylo and edot.

EDOT turned his head to mani, "wsp? whats with the face?" he asked, she sighed and showed him her phone, he turned the phone for dudeylo to see.

"nahh what, ain we tell this lil nigga to stop?" he asked, edot nodded, "bro, can i just go see notti? hes the only person that'll help me forget."

dudeylo and edot shook their heads, "i'm sorry sis, but ddot said no, and because he left, we gotta watch you." edot said, mani groaned.

"then why can't you guys take me?" she whined, dudeylo looked at her, and it turned into a mug. he cleared his throat.

"FIRST OF ALL, your not going anywhere with that white tube top on, nor those nike pros." he said, mani side eyed him.

"bro.." she said, edot cut her off, "na, "bro" nothing, go change and then we'll consider taking you." he said, mani snatched her phone, storming back inside.