4

" believe you? your hilarious. "

the next day, i was sitting on the couch with ddot. he was acting mad suspicious on his phone, i turned my head to look at him. "you good?"

he nodded, before turning his phone for me to look at it. it was eva and notti flirting, my heart sank to my stomach. i felt a lump in my throat, i just wanted to throw up.

"when was this?" i asked, he shrugged. "last night, when he left the house." ddot said, biting his lip. i just shook my head.

"this nigga bro." i said, before getting up and walking inside my room that dd was sleeping in, "david." i yelled, making him jump up from my bed.

his eyes were barely open, he stretched his arms before yawning, "sorry, david." i said, he just stared at me. "chill wit the gov, and you good mh?" he asked, i just sighed.

i was tired with notti at this point, but i loved him so much. i was too nice, but that was gonna stop today. "yeah, i just saw a picture of notti and eva."

dd quickly sat up, "what?" he asked, i nodded. "it's whatever, i'm gonna talk to him." i said, before walking away.

AT SCHOOL, i was in class with notti, i was planning to talk to him but i was just way too sleepy to even say a word, it had been a couple days since we talked.

i put my head down, slowly drifting off to sleep, after a while, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, which made me tilt my head up, greeting my eyes with notti.

"hi ma." he said, with the beautiful smile he had, his curls softly bouncing. i sighed, "notti why were you with eva?" i asked, he raised a brow.

"we were just talking shit out, and shes just been getting very jealous between us lately." he said with a soft sigh, i shook my head.

"it seems like you were giving her the same energy back." i said, playing with my braids that madi gave me this morning, it was two french braids.

"look, nothing is going on between us mani. believe me." he said, i just glanced at him, "believe you?" i asked, just to be sure of what he said.

he nodded. this nigga cannot be serious right now. i laughed, "believe you? your hilarious. do you know how many times you've lied to me and then try to cover it up with "believe me"?"

he just stayed quiet, "look, if your gonna lead me on, then pick eva. i'm not a second option, you either have me or you dont ethan." i said.

he shook his head, "i wouldn't wanna be with anyone that isn't you, kymani." he said, i just rolled my eyes at his cheesy comment before smiling.

"yeah yeah, we'll see." i said, he smiled before pecking my lips, "you know i wouldnt even last a day without you, ma."

after a while, i had stopped talking to eva. i thought it'd be best to not drop her, and just ignore her existence. though, it was tough.

i didn't like seeing her alone, but she pulled some fake ass shit. and sometimes, you just need to drop people like a bad habit. (WRDD)

i walked inside the house, to see ddot yelling on live, and my mom covering her face in her hands, sighing.

"NA CUS WRD2 NIGGA, U AINT FINNA DO SHI, WE'LL BOOM YO ASS, KEEP TALKING ON MANI AND WE'LL HAVE YOU ON A SHIRT." he yelled, i looked at him confused.

after he ended the live, i walked inside his room while he was rolling up, sitting on his bed, blasting 40s n 9s.

"ddot?" i said, clearly he didnt hear me because his music was so loud, i grabbed his remote and paused the music. "yo bro? what the fuck?" he said, clearly angry as hell, fixing his puffy ponytail.

"why were you so mad about someone talking about me?" i asked, he just shook his head. "mind yo business, mani. we already handled it."

i raised my eyebrows, "what are you talking about ddot?" i asked, he just stayed quiet. "did you kill someone?" i asked, he just side eyed me.

"it's fine if you did, i'm not surprised." i said, his mouth dropped, he looked at me in shock with his mouth open, while i just shrugged.

"what? you wanted me to always be honest with you." i said, he rolled his eyes, "not that honest!"

i shrugged, he patted on his bed, signaling for me to sit beside him, so i did. he wrapped an arm around my neck, "it was just this ndot kid."

i looked at him confused, "ndot? who is that?" i asked confused, he sighed. "a kid that wanna be me so bad. he was just sayin hella nasty shit about you."

i searched the kid up, and when i saw edits of him, i honestly wanted to throw my phone across the room, "a white kid that says the n word?"

he nodded. i bursted out laughing, "this nigga ugly." i said, gagging. he just laughed, shaking his head. "mann, your all i have bru." he said, hugging me tightly.

i smiled, before hugging him back. he just held onto me until he fell asleep, i was watching 'family guy' and then i slowly dozed off to sleep.

 he just held onto me until he fell asleep, i was watching 'family guy' and then i slowly dozed off to sleep

DD OSAMA, NOV. 28.
SUGARHILL, HARLEM.

i was sitting on the couch with jstar, jay, melz, notti, and ddot. we were watching noti's video with this lil ass ndot kid.

"what you think bout my hearty mani?" noti asked, ndot smirked, "she look like a mami for real.. i'll definitely hit that shi from the bac."

i quickly sat up, notti just got up from the couch, calling noti. clearly noti didn't answer, because hes always busy doing something.

ddot shook his head, "nah cause why this nigga talking reckless but don even know my sister like that?" he said, pissed as fuck.

jstar and jay were texting the gc, telling everyone what just happened. meanwhile, mani had fell asleep with amir watching bubble guppies.

amir was wrapped around manis arm, while half of mani's body was hanging off the bed, after an hour or so, edot and dudeylo helped mani up so she could sleep more comfortable, and put amir to bed.

but he was whining because he wanted to sleep with mani, "bro how do you stop a baby from crying?" dudeylo asked, holding amir, edot shrugged.

"bro i don't know! i don't have a baby!" edot said, dudeylo groaned, "just sing him a song." edot said, dudeylo put on 40s n 9s, and amir stopped crying.

"oh." edot said, the two of them started laughing, and amir laughed with them, meanwhile, mani was still slumped.

everyone was gonna go do a yt video with buba, mani didn't wanna tag along because she was tired, but they still made her go.

notti picked mani up, and threw her over his shoulders, she kept whining and lightly slapping his back for him to let her go.

but notti didn't care, he tightened his grip and sat with her the entire video, mani fell asleep on his shoulder for about an hour, and then she smoked a couple blunts.

" how they talm on bro, but they never did nothin? "