3

" LIL DDOT & LIL MANI YK
WE COMIN "

,

"i kissed gianna."

i stared at him, "what?" he sighed. "i don't know, it just happened." he said, i gave him a stank look. "things don't just happen." i said.

he sighed, "i know, i know." i shook my head. "nah, you don't know. thats MY bestfriend, and on top of that.. thats your bestfriends cousin!"
i yelled, ddot shook his head.

"bro, they already know. and they don't really care, mani." he said, i shrugged. "whatever ddot, do whatever you wanna do. because let's not forget what happened with aaliyah." i reminded him.

he just stared at me, "bro why you gotta bring her up?" he asked, i side eyed him after taking a sip out of my water. "bro fym by "why i gotta bring that up?" dude, she was my bestfriend, you kissed her, then y'all dated, and because you guys broke up.. she dropped me."

"that doesn't mean gigi would do that to you!" he yelled back, i stared at him, "you never know what could happen ddot! everyones full of surprises!"

"bro, i don't like her. it was just a kiss." he said, "sometimes, its never just a kiss." i said, he covered his face in his hands.

"im sorry mani, im not gonna get with gigi. theres no feelings there." ddot said, "i don't care if you get with gigi, im scared that something bad is gonna happen while your with gigi!"

"you just have to trust me." he said, i crossed my arms, shaking my head. "whatever."

NOV. 29, SUGARHILL, HARLEM.
,

today buba asked me, ddot, notti, and dd if we wanted to be in a yt video, of course i said yes, but the rest said no. but i begged them, and they eventually gave in.

dd and notti were outside with the rest of the boys, while me and ddot were in the car with buba. buba and ddot were fighting eachother.

after a while, he started yelling something and then clapping. i was sitting in the backseat, while ddot was in the front. buba then got out of the car.

and then three girls came inside, a girl sat in the front seat, while the other two came in the backseat wit me. i mugged the girl with an orange wig the entire time.

they started hitting dd, while the girl in the driver seat tried talking to him. the orange girl kept pulling on ddots hat, ddot tried pulling her arm off.

i was getting furious with this hoe, the girl in the red bape sweater was also doin too much, she looked at me and then asked, "you his girl o sum?"

i shook my head, "hes my brother." i said, her eyes widened. "oh, my fault." she said, i smiled at her. "na, you good."

the orange girl kept hitting ddot, and when ddot pushed her back, she elbowed my lip mad hard. i was already pissed so i stared at her.

"yo bitch, what the fuck wrong wit you?" i said, ddot turned his head to see my lip bleeding, "girl who you talking to like that?" she said, i side eyed her.

"nigga who else?" i said, after i said that, she shoved me. "oh hell na." i opened the door, throwing my purse on the floor, and then holding a tight grip on that wig.

i tackled her, punching the shit outta her. i was so mad, that i snatched her wig off, then she punched me, i grabbed my phone, and slapped the shit out of her.