🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7 // 🄼🄾🅅🄸🄽🄶 🅄🄿 🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

𝓓𝓪𝔂 7 𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂 2022

𝘈𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘴𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I sigh to myself laying my head down onto the table bored out of my mind, out of the corner of my eye I can see On-jo heading over to Nam-ra and Su-hyeok, I didn't really wanna Listen in on their conversation but I had nothing else to do so, I couldn't help but listen.

On-jo Hands the camera to Su-hyeok saying "Leave a message if you want" Su-hyeok looks at the camera in his hands "i don't have anything to say" He says and then he looks at Nam-ra and On-jo does as well "You?"

Nam-ra looks at the camera and shakes her head, Onjo looks down a little and then looks back up at Nam-ra saying "We believe you" making Nam-ra and Su-hyeok look up at Her "You can untie that now" On-jo adds.

On-jo walks away and Nam-ra looks down as Su-hyeok looks at her, he looks at her for a bit and then places the camera down onto the table and a few minutes later Nam-ra picks the camera up and turns it on looking into the camera lens for a few moments before dropping it in her lap not really knowing what to say so she turns the camera off once more.

She then looks down at the tie around her wrist and Su-hyeoks and the cogs in her head turn but never stop so she asks "Why are you doing this?" Making Su-hyeok look at her while she keeps her eyes on their bound wrists.

"Because the others are nervous" Su-hyeok says making Ally shake her head just watching the two like the nosey bitch she i- ahem, anyway.

Nam-ra then looks at him tilting her head slightly "Aren't you?" She asks and he shakes his head a bit humming a no making her even more confused "Why not?" She asks once more "just because, I'm not" He says staring straight at her.

She nods a bit looking down a little before looking back up at him again "You know how I said I wanted to bite you earlier?" She says "Its okay. Don't say things like that." He says continuing to stare at her.

Ally giggles to herself and finds Dae-su also listening in on the two and Dae-su catches Ally looking at him and she points to the two and makes weird ass kissy faces making dae-su snort and look away trying to maintain his laughter as Wu-jin looks at him in confusion.

Ally giggles and looks back at the two and...actually finds them kissing...

Her eyes bulge out and she smiles widely tipping back in her chair "WEEAAAHAAHAAHOOO" She shouts making everyone look at her as she falls back in her chair and Dae-su finally busts out wheezing hitting his hand on the table laughing hysterically and everyone looks at them in utter confusion.