(6) Zehnaseeb

Akshu was doing the dishes in the kitchen, while Abhi was in the room on a video call with Neil who called him to ask when will he come back to Udaipur.

Akshu who wasn't aware of this and enters the room and Neil spots her and was shocked and dumbfounded to see her.

Neil(teary eyed): Bhabhi
Akshu(crying): Neil !
Neil: Bhabhi kaise ho aap ?
Akshu: Main theek hoon Neil tum kaise hoon
Neil: Bhabhi maine aapko bhabhi miss kiya. Bhai aapko bhabhi mil gayi aapne bataya kyun nahi.
Abhi: Neil Akshu mujhe kal hi mili thi.

Abhira tell him everything how Kunal blackmailed her, how she was with him from the past one year, how they used to torture her everyday, how they finally meet after an year.

How then they exposed the Khera Siblings in front of the judges and got them arrested. Abhi told him proudly how the judges announced Akshara as the winner and the offer they gave her.

They even told him what really happened with Anisha and how Kairav is innocent. How much he was hurt by her deception. How he didn't want to create an issue and just wanted the families to know the truth and how Anisha was blackmailing him. How she fell down in front of Kairav's eyes who is traumatized by the incident.

Neil was in tears listening to all this. How much his bhabhi suffered. How she so selflessly sacrificed her biggest dream for his brother. How much pain she indured just for Abhi. He was stunned to know the intensity of love she had for his brother.

Neil: Bhabhi aapne jo kiya woh koi soch bhi kaise sakta hai karne ki , kiss mitti ki banni ho aap. Bhabhi I am super proud of you. Aap meri rockstar ho aap great ho. You know main proud feel karta hoon ki main aapka devar hoon. Abhimanyu bhai toh mere liye Ram the hi aur aap meri Sita. Mere dil mein aapke pyaar aur respect humesha se thi par ab mera mann karta hai ki aapki worship karu.

Abhira were in tears listening him. Abhi was very proud that how much his brother respects and loves his wife. He was happy that Neil understands and values Akshara so much.

Abhira asked Neil to keep this all a secret and not to tell anyone not even Manjiri. Neil understood that they need to have some time alone away as oncy they come here they will have to struggle and fight a lot to make both the families understand.

Abhi was sitting on the sofa in the balcony and Akshu was on his lap. They were sitting their silently just feeling each other's presence which gave them warm, peace and a sense of belongingness.

They were reminiscing and cherishing their old sweet memories. How much of these memories they could have made in this time. They decided to create more such memories and even compensate for these one they missed.

Zehnaseeb zehnaseeb
Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb
Mere kareeb, mere habeeb
Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb

Tere sang beete her lamhe pe humko naaz hai
Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraaz hai
Is kadar hum dono ka bandhna ek raaz hai

Hua ameer, dil gareeb
Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb zehnaseeb
Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb

Lena dena nahi duniya se mera
Bas tujhse mujhe kaam hai
Teri ankhiyon ki shahar mein
yaara sab intazaam hai

Khushiyon ka ek tukda mile
Ya mile ghum ki khud chale
Yaara tere mere kharche mein
donon ka hi ek daam hai

Hona likha tha yunhi jo huaa
Yaa hote hote abhi anjaane mein ho gaya
Jo bhi hua, hua ajeeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Hua ameer dil gareeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Hua ameer dil ghareeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb
Tujhe chaahun betahasha
Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Slowly the wind started to blow and they started feeling cold. They thought of going inside. Abhi got up picking up Akshu and they went inside and layed on the bed cuddling.

They then talked to each other about their lives in this one year. How much they missed each other. How they wished to just do anything so that they could be together.

Abhi told her about Shivaansh and showed her his photos. Akshara was happy and shocked seeing the photos and told him he she found him the temple. How she played and enjoyed with him so much. How he was the reason she smiled and laughed after a long time.

Even Abhi was surprised to know that the lady who handled and took care of Shivaansh when he got lost was none other that Akshu. He was happy that he guessed it right and told her how he found her bracelet in Shivaansh's dress.

Akshu told him how much she used to miss him. How she was feeling very alone. How much she missed him in the day of their anniversaries and their birthdays.

She also told him about Kairav and how much he is mentally disturbed by Anisha's death and then accusations and everything that followed.

How was he so much traumatized seeing his true love dying in front of his eyes just like how their mother died. How broken and shattered he feels and how he feels himself responsible for the accident.

Abhi felt very guilty for Kairav's condition which didn't go unnoticed by Akshu. She told him not to feel guilty. It wasn't his or her fault it was the circumstances which weren't in their favour.

She told him that she knew if he had any idea or hint regarding the truth he would have supported her and Kairav even if he had to go against his family.

She knew he would have trusted her but the circumstances were such that they weren't able to share their thoughts but instead misunderstandings between them and the families continued to increase.

The third chapter for the day is here.

Please comment guys.

Criticism and Appreciation both are equally acceptable.

Your Author