(20) Saathi Rey

Saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Abhi raaste kuch badal se jaayenge
O saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Yeh paanv bhi ab sambhal se jaayenge

Phir wohi barsaat hogi
Aur ashq saare dhul se jaayenge
Roshni din-raat hogi
Aur sab jharokhe khul se jaayenge

Yaara tu hi duaa
Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai
Kyun judaa tu huaa

Kehna tha aur kya kya mujhe
Neend kyun aa gayi phir tujhe

Na na…

Mmm… Saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja
Abhi mausamon ka badalna baaki hai
O saathi rey thoda thehar ja
Kuch door saath chalna baaki hai

Phir unhi raaston pe
Tere mere kadmon ka milna baaki hai
Dard mein, ranjishon mein
Sang bujhna aur jalna baaki hai

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai
Yaara tu hi duaa
Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai
Kyun judaa tu huaa

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai
Yaara tu hi duaa
Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai
Kyun judaa tu huaa

Haan tere aur meri darmiyaan
Ab bhi baki hai ik daastaan

It was decided that Mahima and Anand will leave the Birla mansion as Parth and Nishta also disowned them after knowing the full truth.

The Goenkas went back to the Goenka Villa. And everyone else retired to their rooms. They all were very shocked and we're trying to process the events of the day.

Mahima and Anand decided to the house. Anand now knew that now there is no way that they will be forgived. Mahima was still in her ego and was not a bit guilty for her actions.

Some people can never ever change, they are so much drowned in ego that they can't differentiate between right and wrong.

Parth was shocked to see the real face of his parents. He was ashamed that his parents were the reason for all the pain and problems faced by other family members.

Nishta felt very guilty that hey mother was the main cause of all the pain suffered by Abhi and Akshu her strongest supporters in the whole house who always understood her and supported and helped her.

Manjari ,Harsh, Neil, Abhi and Akshu who were all sitting in Abhira's room were still trying to suggest the fact their family was the reason and cause for their sufferings.

They felt that how unlucky they were that their own family members were their enemy. The ones who should be supporting and standing by their success in their difficult times were the cause of their pain.

They were discussing how disgusting and bad they feel that are related to Mahima and Aarohi.

Manjiri: Didi ne jo kara hai uske liye main unhe kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi.
Harsh: Manjiri bhabhi toh humesha se hi aisi thi par bhaisahab pata nahi unhone kyon aisa kara, Anisha meri ladli thi par usne hi kara woh galti nahi thi aur bechare Kairav aur Akshu ko in sabme sabse zyada sehna pada.

Abhi: Shant ho jaiye na papa warna aapka BP phirse bad jayega.
Harsh: Kaise shant rahu Abhi is ek saal main jo hum sabne especially sabse zyada Akshu ne hi saha hai. Uss Dr.Kunal Khera ko toh chodo humare khud ke parivar wale hi is dard ka karan nikle.

Akshu: Papa please shant ho jaiye isme aapki ya humari galti toh nahi hai na ki jinne humne apna samjha woh hi humme dokha de rahe the. Aarohi bachpan se hi mujhse nafrat karti aayi hai par iss baar usne bhaiya ke saath bhi itna galat kara. Mujhe laga tha woh sirf mujhse nafrat karti hai par mujhe nahi pata tha ki woh itni selfish hai ki usne Kairav bhaiya jinhone hamesha usko utna hi pyaar diya jitna ki mujhe unke sath aisa kar sakti hai. lagta hai ki main hi galat thi ki mujhe umeed thi ki woh sudhar sakti hai. Shayad mujhe bahut pahle hi baat samajh jaani chahiye thi ki woh bahut hi jyada selfish.
Akshu was now crying very badly expressing her feelings.

Manjari who was sitting there was shocked and surprised with the change in his behaviour that she knew that Harsh is a changed man but such change was something she didn't expected.

She was surprised when she heard Abhi addressing Harsh as papa. He was happy that finally the differences between both have sorted. She knew that after Akshu left he realised her true worth in Abhi's life and when she saw Harsh supporting Akshu and handling and comforting her just like a father she was totally bewildered.

Neil who noticed shocked behaviour started laughing at her reaction to lighten everyone's mood. Abhi, Akshu and Harsh asked him for the season of laughing like like a maniac.

That's when he told that how shocked Manjiri is to see all the changes in the behaviour maximum amongst them that's when they realised that she is not aware of all what has happened in this one year.

They then told her how Harsh who had realised Akshu's true worth had got to know of Mahima and Aarohi's true intentions and how he has been constantly supporting and helping a Akshu all through.

Manjari was shocked to know that how her sister who was all along playing the victim card was very well aware of her not so innocent daughter's scandals and how she was hell bent on getting an innocent person framed so that her daughter's shameful act stay hidden from the world.

Manjiri: Didi ne yeh sahi nahi kara woh janti thi Anisha ki saari galtiyon ke baare main phir be unhone unhe chipaya. Mujhe lagta hai unke aur bhaishab ke saath jo bhi kuch hua woh sahi hua. Suddenly the door was knocked

That's it for this chapter

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author