(17) Tum Se Hi

First of all sorry guys for not updating from so much time. Sorry guys but I'm really very busy as festival season is approaching and top of that I just got got my exams finished and I was on a break.

Here you go with the chapter

Happy reading

The Next Morning

Akshu was the first one to wake up and saw that Abhi is cuddling her tightly was sleeping on him looking super cute just like a baby, She looked tired after all the activities they carried out last night till 4:00 a.m. in the morning. She then blushed realising their positions.

She kissed him on his cheek waking him up. He was happy to see that last night wasn't a dream but a dream come true. He rolled her over making her breath hitch and attacked her lips for searing kiss.

Akshara wrapped her legs around Abhi's waist not breaking the kiss and they continued there heated session of love making in the washroom.

They were once again drowned in passion and hunger for each other justifying their waiting and the longingness for each other through all this time.

After getting ready they went to have breakfast. After the breakfast they checked out of the hotel and went to the palace where they got married. Abhi had booked the same room in which Akshu stayed at the the marriage functions.

She was very happy to know that of he has booked the same room. They reminsced all those beautiful and loving moments of their life. The best and the most important and beautiful day of their lives.

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati
Tumse hi tumse hi

Har ghari saans aati hai
Zindagi kehlati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Aankhon mein ankhen teri
Bahoon mein baahein teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugatein teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
hua kya

Mein kahin bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi

Shoor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi se Behoshi hai
Tum se hi tum se hi

Aadha sa wada kabhi
Aadhe se zayada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is trah wafa kaChode na chote kabhi
Tode na tute kabhi
Jo dhaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka

Mein Tera sarmaya hoon
Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Raste miljate hai
Manzile miljati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

They then went to all the places they went the day they came for their functions. They enjoyed the day to the fullest romancing, teasing, eating and clicking selfies.

They were at the City Palace where some people recognised Akshu as the winner of the music event and requested her to sing to which she obliged a bit reluctantly.

At Night

They entered their room after dinner. Akshu went to change she didn't found her night suit.
Akshu: Abhi I can't find any of my night suits have you seen them.
Abhi: (gives her a packet) Here, wear this.
Akshu(opening the packet): Abhi (blushingly)

Akshu came after wearing that dress that Abhi gifted she was looking very damn sexy and hot in that revealing black nighty. Abhi was mesmerized seeing her looking absolutely hot.

****************************************************

He went to her and attacked her lips picking her up bridal style taking her to the bed. He placed get in the bed and hovered her.

Akshu kissed him passionately and wildly pouring all her love. She started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it to away and kissed him on his chest on his heart. Abhi rolled her over and started pouring kisses and lovebites on her neck and collarbone. He helped her get rid of the dress and took off his pants.

They both were turned on, moaning each other's name. They were kissing, biting and licking everything out of each other. Abhi was busy sucking her boobs and she was giving him a hand job.

Abhi then started sucking her pussy and then entered his three fingers into her making her moan in pain and pleasure. She was moaning his name like a prayer making him more horny.

Abhi finally enters Akshu and gives her sune time to adjust and then starts pounding get mercilessly.

****************************************************

Abhira woke up the next morning and quickly got ready and went to have their breakfast, after having their breakfast they quickly packed their luggage as they had to check out today and they were going back to Jaipur to Abhi's apartment today itself.

They reached the apartment by the evening. They entered the apartment and were shocked as.

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author