(14) Haan Tu Hai

But they had decided one thing that this time they won't let anyone get between them or create any kind of misunderstandings between them. They will be away from all the toxicness of their families.

They promised each other that whatever might happens or whatever problem might come they won't leave each other's side. They will not repeat the mistake of leaving each other.

Akshu received a call from Kairav who told them that Mahima wasn't even accepting the court's verdict and disagreeing misbehaving with the judge, until the judge warned her to behave as she might be arrested for misbehaving the judge.

At Night
Akshu decided to cook as it was almost time for dinner but was surprised that Abhi didn't accompanied like he has been doing since few days. She cooked Abhi's favourite Dal Batti as she knew that he is upset but isn't showing in front of her.

She calls him to have dinner. He just loved it and was happy as she fed him lovingly with her hands. He told her how much he missed this. He also then fed her with his hands. Akshu went to do the dishes while Abhi went to their room.

After getting free from all of her works. Akshu was going to their bedroom. Abhi came and stopped her.

Abhi: Akshu wait.
Akshu: Kya hua Abhi ?
Abhi: Akshu tum aise andar nahi ja sakti.
And asked her to close her eyes
Akshu: Okay baba

The content ahead is (15+)
Please skip if you are comfortable
**************************************************
Akshu was surprised to see their bedroom decorated beautifullly. The room was decorated amazingly with heart shaped balloons and flowers her favourite white roses. Their photos from all important and significant occasions of their life. The bed was also decorated very beautifully.

Akshu was overwhelmed with emotions seeing all this. She was feeling so blessed and loving tu get such a husband. Her eyes were filled with love for hum and then she looked at Abhi whose eyes were filled with so much love of love for her that she was stunned to see that.

Jo khwabon khayalo mein socha nahi tha
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya
Mein jab bhi jahan bhi
kadi dhoop mein tha

Teri zulf ne mujhpe saaaya kiya
Haa Jo khwabon khayalo mein socha nahi tha
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya
Mein jab bhi jahan bhi
kadi dhoop mein tha
Teri zulf ne mujhpe saaaya kiya

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai
Iraado mein tu hai

Koi bhi esha lamha nahi hai
jismein mere tu hota nahi hai
mein so bhi jau mein raaton mein lekin
Tu hai ki mujhe mein sota nahi hai

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai
Iraado mein tu hai

Hai teri inayat
tujhse mili hai
hoton mein mere hasin
jo khili hai
Usse mera chehra chupa bhi na paaye
Tujhe pake hasil hui jo khushi

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai

Haan tu hai Haan tu hai
Meri baaton mein tu hai
Meri khawaabon mein tu
Yaadon mein tu
Iraado mein tu hai
Iraado mein tu hai

She kissed him on his lips taking him in a very passionate kiss. He chewed her upper lip like a candy while she was nibbling on his lower lip. He bit her lips making her moan and entering his tounge in her mouth.

The kiss which was loving and soft at first changed into a wild and passionate liplock. Their tounges were fighting with each other for dominance tasting each and every corner of each other's mouth.

After a good time of 20 minutes they seperated breathing heavily. They could feel each other's breath on their faces.

*************************************************

Abhi looked at Akshu who was blushing looking at him. Her cheeks were red, eyes filled with love and lips swollen from the kiss they shared. She was looking angelic to him like that.

He cupped his face in his hands kissing her forehead.
Abhi: Haaye meri methidana itna mat sharmao warna main control nahi kar paunga.
Akshu(blushing even more and hitting his chest): Abhi thank you so much for such sn beautiful surprise
Abhi: Akshu tum ab bus dekhti jao main ab humara moment bahut special banaunga. I won't mind recieving such a reaction everytime infact I would love it.

Please Vote and Comment

Your Author