Part 17

A/N: Hi everyone, I'm finally back after being a month late, again, I'm a little busy rn but I'll try to update more often, meanwhile I hope you enjoy .
_________________________________________

3rd person's POV:

Today was Raimon's match against Teikoku, they were only ten players on the field with Tsurugi being absent for the match and Keito not feeling well so he had to stay on the bench, everyone was desperate to win but luck wasn't on there side.
The first half of the match was a disaster, they were behind Teikoku by 2 points and all there efforts to do the Ultimate Thunder failed miserably, they were worn out, no energy left and desperate with no solution to get them out of this mess.

Tsurugi's POV:

I was at the hospital with my brother, we were both watching the Raimon against Teikoku match, and I'm not going to lie, I was feeling really guilty for letting them suffer this way, if I was there we could have easily scored a goal or two, but I couldn't risk it, if I appeared in the field and helped them win once again, my brother will never be able to walk again, and I couldn't afford to let that happen even if it meant crushing other peoples dream including mine. While I was still in my thoughts, ni-san spoke up and asked me:

" Kyousuke, why aren't you playing with them, your team needs you" Oh boy, an interrogation, just what I needed right now.

" They can win without me, they are strong enough" I faked a smile, "Isn't hot in here, I'm gonna get a drink, I'll be right back" I invented a quick excuse to get out of that messy situation as quick as possible.

At the vending machine, I stood there for a while remembering everything that has been happening to me this past weeks, between Fifth Sector, Keito, the team, my brother, (Y/N), nothing was going as planned at all. I just wished I could go back in time and change all the events that happened, if I had listened to my brother back then he wouldn't have had an accident and if he hadn't had that accident I wouldn't be here working for Fifth Sector , I would be with my brother on a field playing soccer with him, having friends, being happy, not in the state I am in right now.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke!" when I heard the voice of the person calling me I immediately knew I was in trouble, the next thing I knew, I was following him to the balcony of the hospital.

"Kyousuke, what do you think you are doing, do you expect us to pay for your brothers surgery while your letting Raimon win?"

" Teikoku's team follow a very strict training plan, in no way can Raimon manage to beat them in this match, you don't have to worry about anything " 

"I hope for you that you are right, or do you want to be the reason why your brother doesn't get the surgery for his legs" and after that sentence he left .

I headed back to my brothers room, he was sitting on his bed looking kinda different from when I left him. I sat next to his bed, and stared at me, for some reason I felt like I was going to get scolded for something but I pushed that feeling aside and looked at him,

"Kyousuke, what are you doing here ? Your team needs you" this again, geez his not going to leave me alone is he.

" They will win even without me on the field, don't wo-"

" I heard you talking with that man wearing a hat earlier, " from that sentence I instantly froze, how and when did he, "did I ask, Kyousuke did I ask you even once to fix my legs ? You associated with Ffith Sector, the people who are destroying the soccer we love. Is that all that soccer means for you now Kyousuke?" I could only look down at my feet, I messed up, I never thought about what my brother wanted, he wanted me to play soccer for both of us but instead I helped destroy it. " Get out now!!! I don't want to see you here." After that I left.

I didn't have any choice left, I had to fix everything, they are no more consequences to be scared of, Iimmediately headed to the stadium where my team was playing.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The first half was finished with a score of 3 none for Teikoku, basically we were dead meat right now, we couldn't score a single goal playing with only 10 players on the field against 11 knowing that one player from Teikoku is equal 3 bulls power, so yeah, we were dead. 

While the others were talking of a way to win this desperate game, I went up to Keito who was sitting on a side on the bench alone, I sat next to him and tugged his shirt to gain his attention, 

"Hmm, what is it (n/n)? "[(n/n) stands for nickname incase some didn't know] 

"I was just wondering, are you feeling better by any chance ? Were kinda in a desperate situation right now, we have no way to win at all, if you were on the field with us I bet we could have scored at least 4 goals against them." He was smiling widely at my last sentence,

" Happy to hear you think highly of me, but I'm really sorry but I would be of no use in this match in the state I am right now." I just nodded and left him to go join the others, for some reason I couldn't tell if he was being honest or not when he was apologising, a weird feeling building up inside of me, but I immediately brushed it off, I don't have time for this crap I need to pull myself together. 

Just then in the middle of our crisis appeared the person that was going to save us, Tsurugi Kyousuke, he cam here to play with us and help us win. At the end of the match we had won 4-3, thanks to Tsurugi's perfect ultimate thunder and his goal, Tenma and Shinsuke's goals aswell as mine. And thanks to our win we our going to be disputing the finals of the qualifications for the Holy Road tournament, this is the best day ever.

After the match we all headed home I satyed a little longer outside for a night walk, on my way I met Tsurugi and for once, he looked happy to see me, I went up to him and literaly shouted:

" TSURUGI-KUN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US OUT TODAY IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU WE COULDN'T HAVE IT WITHOUT YOUR A LIFE SAVIOUR TSURUGI-KUN!!!!!" sounded more like I was harrasing him then complimenting, people in the street were staring at me like I was a mad person, I was blushing like crazy due to the embarrasement, Tsurugi just laughed at me in amusement from the scene, then he took me to the riverbank so that we could be safe, mostly me, from people judgmental eyes.

We sat on a bench in silence for a few minutes, it was kind of awkard after that crazy speech I did earlier. It was fully night time already, the breeze was so refreshing I love it, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cold air on my face. Then suddenly I heard Tsurugi talking,

" I'm really thankful to have met you (Y/N), your a great person. " I opened my eyes and saw him smiling, looking straight at the stars,

" I'm happy to have met you too, your a great friend and I can learn a lot from you about soccer."

" And by the way, I left Fifth Sector"

" So your officially a member of Raimon now ! Awesome !" at that I stood up and started doing my happy dance, totally forgetting the existence of Tsurugi with me. But like always that jerk just laughed at me, what could I do but laugh with him, if you can't beat them join them.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: So this is the of the chapter, hope you enjoyed.