Part 18

(Y/N)'s POV:

The day after our match against Teikoku, we were called to there school and lead into some sort of creepy basement, we didn't have any idea what was happening but it was creeping me out.

We headed into a lift that went to a place that was clearly not welcoming: the button in the lift was -1, it was a RED button, the lift floor changed colour aswell. I mean does that sound welcoming to you, I don't think so. When we finally arrived we got out of the lift and met with three men sitting on there chair aswell as the Teikoku coach Kidou and our old coach aswell, you can't imagine how happy I was to finally see him, we all thought he was a gonner, what a relief. The three men who were sitting, who turned out to be Raimon Souichirou, the former Chief Director of Raimon, Hirai Shinzou, the old principal of Raimon and Hibiki Seigou, former coach of Raimon's former soccer team. They told us that they were apart of some organisation called Revolution that was made to foght against Fifth Sector and thzt in order for that us to regain real soocer back, we had to win the tournament, which was our initial goal anyways. After hearing all that we were ready to win and headed back to our school for practice.

I was really happy to see that everyone was here for practice, even Tsurugi didn't skip and I that made my day even more,I wanted to train with him, seeing how good is he I surely could improve my skills.

I headed towards him with a ball to see if he was interested in helping me train, but suddenly I felt a big tug at the back of my collar, making me almost fall backwards, when I turned around to see who I had to kill I realised it was only Midori, right Midori, how bad could it be.

"Hey, where do you think your going Missy? "

" Going to the field to see Tsurugi, why?" She then grinned widely and that's when I realised that if I didn't add something after she would totally get the wrong idea, but unfortunately for me she had already gotten the wrong idea and shouted:

" OMG!!!! (Y/N) HAS A CRUSH ON TSU-" but before she could finish that sentence I shut her up immediately, this was bad.

"What the heck is wrong with you screaming like that!!!"

" What isn't it true though, I'm just stating a fact!!!"

"Even if it is you don't need to say it out loud!!!" But before we knew every single person around us were staring at us arguing, I felt like digging a hole and burying myself in it, meanwhile, Midori was clearly living her best life, such a monster, she knows what she's up to.

Before anyone could ask any questions, coach called us to talk about our next match, what a relief, we went and sit down near him to hear what he had to say. He told is that we were playing a team full of Seeds from Fifth Sector just like Tsurugi which meant they were all very strong opponents and that is wasn't going to be an easy game. Everyone was hyoed up to win this game and with that we went back to practice.

I decided to train alone after the incident that happened, didn't want to embarrass myself more then I already have, and in anyways Tsurugi was training with my brother, I couldn't just go and ask him to leave him and come to me, I sighed as I continued to train on my own.

While I was training, I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my waist, I turned around to see Keito smiling sweetly at me.

"Hey sweet (Y/N), how are you doing right now, I can see your really working hard today." He said all that without letting go of my waist.

" Yes, I am working really hard, we have a really big match coming up next and if we don't win we will never see real soccer come back again, I need to get stronger to be able to give my best to win this."

" Well then let's practice together, my level is similar to Kyousuke's so I'll be able to make you better in soccer and in anyways your brother is training with him, you wouldn't want to fall behind him would you now?" He had a point, I was always better then Tenma in almost everything, school, cooking, athletics, I couldn't afford to let him beat me in soccer, I needed to keep position high, so I agreed and we started to train together.