Part 23

Hello everyone, I wish you all a happy new year, two months after, yes. But as they say better late then never! 

I apologize for the long wait but lately I've been too caught up with school and exams and all that, but now I'll try and update at least every one or two weeks ( big challenge I'm giving myself, I won't lie).
Anyways I hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________

When I was about to say goodbye and cut the phone, an idea came to my mind, blushing at the idea, I brought the phone to my ear once again .

"Umm, Keito...can I ask...ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away.

"Well...I...actually I've been...the thing is..."

"Spill the tea princess, what's up?"

"I...I like a guy..."

"And..? What am I supposed to do with that information of yours?"

I don't think he understands how red I am just telling someone about this and he- He! I just sighed and tried to cool off, what's the point in harassing him anyways.

"I like Tsurugi-kun actually...and I need your help, cause well, when you like someone you want to go out with them and stuff..."

If my face was red before now I was tomatoes kind of red, and the fact that Keito was so silent on the other end of the line didn't help me in any way, I was getting really anxious, not like I wasn't anxious before, but now I was REALLY getting anxious. 

"Hello...Keito...are you there?" 

"Uh-Yeah, Yeah I'm here...just trying to process the news."

I gulp internally, bracing myself for the worst mockeries to come...

"So if I get this straight, you little cute kitten, is in love with that cold hearted tsundere bastard, right?"

"Well if you put it that way it's sound wrong and mean, towards him, but yeah..." my face was so heated at this point I was actually sweating. 

"Okay, well I can't help you." What? What does he mean he can't help? HE HAS TOO HELP!! How am I'm going to lIve now...

"B-but, you know Tsurugi-kun better then I do?"

"That is correct."

"So why can't you help me?"

"'Cause I don't want to." did he really just- I just sighed and without any words hung up. 

So he can help me, but he just doesn't want to. I knew I hadn't apologised to him for a reason, he was pure evil, I hate him.

The next day:

I was peacefully walking to the soccer club, like every single morning since I started school here, I left Tenma behind though, he was way to slow, and who am I to deprive my loving brother from his sleep. As of now we were currently 16 players in the team, thanks to the addition of Kariya, Hikaru, and Nishiki coming back from Italy, things were looking up for Raimon, and I couldn't help but feel like all this was just to good to last.

 As I walked into the the clubroom, I felt some sort of big tension hanging in the air, what did I miss now? I went forward to meet Aoi and see what had happened, because obviously, I was late. 

"Hey Aoi, what's happening? Why does everyone look so sad?" she looked at me with forming tears in her eyes, I felt a pang of pain in my chest seeing her like this, was the event so terrible to the extent of making her cry?

"It's C-Coach Endou-san...h-he left..." 

.

.

.