Part 4

Me: Hi min'na, I hope you guys are all doing well if so let's continue the story.🤩

Tsurugi: Why are you always so excited for everything you do, you literally get excited to eat ?!🤨

Me: Yeah, well who doesn't get excited to eat, huh, and besides I am a very joyful person!😎😊

Tsurugi: Of course you are😏

________________________________________________________________________________

y/n POV:

I went down stairs where Tenma was waiting for me to eat breakfast. I went and sit down next to him and that's when I saw that familiar face, a women with brown short hair, brown eyes and a welcoming smile, I knew it, it was Kino Aki, Tenma's aunt, well since I'm his "twin" she's my aunt as well. 

I went and sat next to her and she said 

" Good morning (y/n) how are you today" 

"she's delirious today " answered Tenma. 

"What!! no I'm not I'm fine, like always" 

"Right weirdo, you're finely stupid" 

"What did you just say!!!" 

"I said..." 

"YOU TOO JUST SHUT IT!" Aki had just snapped at us, "you can't start fighting this early in the morning and you're gonna be late for you're first day of school", and that's when I remembered, this is the day I'm finally going to meet the love of my life in person hiiiii, I internally screamed at myself.

Tenma's POV:

After Aki snapped at us and told us that we would be late for school today, I saw (y/n) smiling to herself like the fool she is. So I went to see her 

" Hey, HEY (Y/N) SNAP OUT OF IT WE GOTTA GO NOW" 

"Oh right sorry, let's go" . I let out a small sigh, seriously what has gotten in to her today.

y/n POV:

We were on our way to our new school and that's when we spotted it , Raimon Jr High, this school so famous for his soccer. In case you don't know, before being teleported to this world I used to play soccer in my school's team, so I was planning on passing the test to be apart of this one, and I already know how it's gonna turn out for my "brother" and all so I'm good . When we got up to the gates my heart couldn't stop pounding by the thought of finally being able to see him. I passed the gates and that's when I collapsed to the floor not knowing why.

Time skip:

When I woke up I was in the infirmary next to me was my twin brother Tenma, he looked worried as if someone had gotten in to an accident or something and then he asked me 

" Hey are you alright, you just collapsed in front of the school, just like that" 

" Yeah I'm fine, just feel like half of my brain has been brainwashed or something but I'm good" he let out a sigh of relief " but can you just tell me why were in this school" 

" WHAT? you don't remember" he looked shocked 

" no, I don't, in fact I don't remember what happened this morning either". 

He looked at me as if he thought I was joking but I wasn't and that's when I realised that something was wrong with me and that I had forgotten something but I couldn't figure out what it was. So we headed out to the soccer club so we could join, and I had thoughts running around my head that I had to solve somehow.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Me: So this is it guys, just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update, it might take some time for me to be back this days because of school and everything. Anyways I hope you stay safe and enjoy this new chapter. BYE BYE 💖.

Tsurugi: How can you say bye when I haven't even said anything yet, did you forget I exist?

Me: What? Who are you? I don't know you at all. Are you a burgler or a rapist or a murderer?

Tsurugi: What are you talking about. A murderer? WHAT?

Me: If you don't get out now.... I'll call the cops on you! ( runs out to call the police) 

Tsurugi: No! Ellie wait ! (sighs)what's gotten in to her today, OK guys I gotta go get Ellie so see you in the next chapter. Hope you stay safe. BYE MIN'NA (runs of to find her).