chapter four

What the fuck.... What happened? Where am I? And where's Tara? I started to open my eyes. Shit that's right. We're stuck in the creepy warehouse. I looked down and noticed I was tied to a chair. Oh no shit fuck.....

I tried to scream but it seems like Art taped my mouth shut. I looked over at him digging through his tools. My heart is fucking pounding. He looked over at me and smiled evilly. What's going on? What's he doing??

He picked up a rusty old hacksaw and walked over to me. He slid his hand down my arm and then held the hacksaw to my throat. Oh shit I'm gunna die. He's going to kill me!

I tried to scream again even though I'm tied up and my mouth is taped. Dude. Tara where are you?

I looked straight ahead of me and noticed there was a table looking thing in front of me. It reminded me of an operating table. But there was a sheet over whatever was under it on the table. Art walked over to it and pulled the sheet off and......oh my GOD!!! There was Tara!

My eyes grew big and I started squirming around. She was also tied down and her mouth was also taped shut. Art slowly raised his hacksaw, then slowly brought it to her stomach, then there he goes, slicing her open! OMG OMG!!!!

I screamed and screamed as he sliced through her, intestines and organs falling out. I tried to break free but I couldn't. This clown is a damn psychopath! He finished cutting through her stomach then squeezed her eyeball until it popped out of her socket and Art grabbed the eyeball and.... Put it in his mouth and ate it!!!

I gagged as I tried harder to break myself free. He popped out Tara's other eyeball and are that too and he then he picked up a chainsaw and sawed the rest of her body into pieces, blood bits of bones and everything flying all over the place. Holy shit!! This is sick I'm about to fuckin puke.

I was finally able to break free and Art saw that I did.

I ran as fast as I could and stopped to throw up, then kept running. Tara is dead she had just been murdered. Fuck!! I gotta call Dawn to tell her to get me the fuck out.

"Hello? Brooke? Where's Tara?" Dawn said on the other end of the line. "I.... She... Tara..." I said in between gasps, trying to tell Dawn exactly what happened. "Tara has been.... Murdered!" I screeched.

Dawn's face grew pale.

"I hope this is a sick joke!" She screamed.

"MOTHER FUCKER ITS NOT!" I screamed back. "Remember that clown we saw at the pizzeria? Well...." I told her about Art and she gasped and threw her hand to her mouth.
"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled over the phone. I saw out of the corner of my eye Arts shadow coming from the room he killed Tara. "Now now!" I screamed and I took off running again.