Sleepover (II)

Hopper's Residence
~

Vance had been tired, but he had to get up since he had to go to Bruce's house. Vance decided to pull the paper out of his pocket and set it down on his desk. Then, he went to go to his closet and picked out clothes, but this time he went for baggy clothes. He changed and combed his hair a bit. After, he sneaked out since his father was always fucking drinking.

Yamada's Residence
~

Bruce was excited that Vance was going to come for some reason. He really just had flutters in him, but he thought he was stupid because who would really like a 'baseball kid'?! Actually, no one. He just sighed while lying on his bed. He had waited thinking until the thoughts when out and his sister Amy came in.

Hey Bruce!

Amy had said to Bruce

Oh, hey Ams!

Bruce stared directly at Amy

I just wanted to let you know mom is going to to make dinner later.

Alright! Let mom know I want my favorite meal for dinner!

Bruce smirked at Amy

Yeah, yeah. Whatever!!

Amy said as she shut the door quietly.

Bruce already forgot his thoughts due to talking to his sister, but once again he sighed.

~

*Doorbell Rang*

Honey! Come get the door I'm busy!

Bruce's mom had shouted from downstairs

coming!

Bruce had said excitingly

Bruce had opened the door once he saw it was once again 'Pinball Vance'.

Bruce smiled at Vance.

Hey Bruce.

Vance said.

Hey, come in!

Bruce said while backing up a bit.

Damn, Nice house.

Vance said as he walked in and shut the door behind him.

Vance started to admire Bruce's house. Bruce's house had family photos, Japanese paintings and decorations, the place was also spotless cleaned, and exactly the cleanest and the most organized thing that Vance has ever seen.

Oh! Let's go upstairs to my room!

Bruce held Vance's hand and ran upstairs.

Amy had gotten out of her room and saw Bruce and some 'boy'.
Oo~ is that your boyfriend I see Bruce?

Amy had teased him.

Shut up Ams!

Bruce had been completely let in being fluttered.