Chapter 7.

_______

3RD POV
_______

.

.

Startled, Megumi jolted in surprise, his focus broken as he turned his head to face the newcomer. "Wha— Gojo-sensei?! What are you doing here?"

"Yo!" Gojo nonchalantly waved a hand, seemingly unfazed by the situation.

He ignored the two standing there who watched the tall white-haired guy, who appeared out of nowhere, rambling about 'higher-ups and sightseeing' while proudly holding a paper bag. With an air of carefreeness, he began snapping pictures of the injured boy who seemed to be on the verge of committing a crime.

The first thing that came to Colith's mind upon seeing Gojo was, 'Brat' though she did not know where the thought came from.

Not letting her thoughts show on her face, she stared blankly before turning to Yuji to comment, "Damn he's tall." effectively brushing her previous thoughts off while leaning on the teenager's shoulders who nodded in agreement.

"Colith-sensei is also—...!" he flinched suddenly.

"You good fluffy?" the woman asked with a frown, noting how the boy seemed uncomfortable all of a sudden. He rubbed his forehead with a scowl.

"Yeah, it's just that guy, keeps screaming his head off to let him out." he said, quickly shaking his head before sighing in relief. "phew! Good thing I can suppress him enough to think! He's really annoying!"

Colith could only stare at him in bemusement, about to speak until—

"So, where's the finger? D'you find it?" Gojo asked all if a sudden.

At that Yuji perked up, raising a hand while sweat dropping. "Sorry. I ate it."

Gojo paused, then slowly turned to the duo, finally acknowledging them. He was speechless. "For real?"

"For real." both Yuji and Megumi said. Though it looked more like a spat in Megumi's case.

"Did it taste good?" Colith butted in, genuinely curious.

Yuji scrunched up his nose, recalling the taste, "Nah, tastes like soap."

"Oh neat." she glanced at her nails, seemingly satisfied by that response.

"Okay, hold on," Gojo interjected, as he suddenly began to fully acknowledge the woman's presence.

Her eyes immediately captivated his attention.

He was immediately drawn to their brilliance—two mesmerizing golden pupils that seemed almost otherworldly, like rare gems nestled in the depths of her dark-skinned visage. They lazily stared back at him, hinting at a curiosity that piqued his interest. Never before had he encountered such captivating eyes in a gaijin with her complexion, making her presence all the more intriguing. Despite their uniqueness, he couldn't shake the feeling that they were strangely fitting.

"Excuse me, miss, but who are you, and why aren't you alarmed by what's happening?" He arched an eyebrow, though his expression remained hidden behind the blindfold.