¹² ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ?

"For fucks sake! Pass me the damn salt!"

"Only if you say please!"

"I'll fucking punch you."

"Jeez, sorry."

My eyes opened slowly, the heavy feeling of sleep still in control as I stretched my legs under the sheets. I turned to find Suna wasn't in the same spot he was last night, all that was left was an unmade bed and pillows. I dragged myself out of the bed while trying my best to brush out my hair with my fingers. The air was cold but the socks on my feet kept my feet from being stung by the cold floors.

The commotion that had woke me was coming from downstairs so I trotted down the stairwell and into the kitchen to see what was happening.

"Fuck you Samu!"

"Atsumu you fucking idiot! Now I need to remake them!"

I opened the kitchen door to see two twins about to throw hands and a loyal audience who seemed deeply invested in their drama. But before Osamu could even attempt to make a blow, Kita stood up and simply pushed Atsumu towards the opposite end of the room.

I walked over to Suna who was drinking a redbull while scrolling through his phone. His eyes darted up to me as I pulled a chair out next to him and plopped down. I immediately laid my head down, face first and tried to close my eyes. Suna, apparently not having my antics this morning, pulled my ear and my head shot up.

"Ow- What the hell?" I rubbed my ear and glared at the boy as he sipped on his redbull.

"Oops," He put his can down and smiled innocently, "Sorry my hand slipped."

"Keep it up and I'll hang out with Kita all day," I scrunched my nose and laid my head in my hand as I watched him raise his brows and shrug. I snatched up his drink and took a sip, instantly feeling the energizing effects. Suna grabbed it back and furrowed his brows in dismay.

"Ew, now your germs are on it," He started examining it closely.

"Indirect kiss," I chuckled.