²⁷ ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ

Suna and I had spent the rest of the night on his back porch, discussing and watching the stars like some kind of breathtaking movie that was mesmerizing

Suna and I had spent the rest of the night on his back porch, discussing and watching the stars like some kind of breathtaking movie that was mesmerizing. We were cuddled under one blanket, swaying back and forth on some sort of porch swing.

And apparently we had fallen asleep in that same position, swaying in the morning wind.

I arose from Suna's side, yawning and taking in the refreshing breeze of the morning air into my lungs. It must've been about 8:00 ish because the sun was up but it was just cold enough to still be early in the morning. I didn't want to wake Suna so I sneakily got out from under the blanket and opened the sliding glass door.

Inside, I decided to brew some coffee, taking the time to make Suna a cup as well. Minutes passed and when I had two cold cups of iced coffee in my hands, I ventured back to wake Suna. However, he was already awake, stretching when I walked up to him.

"Oh, you're up," I vocalized and set his cup down onto the patio furniture. I sat down beside him again, rocking the porch swing slightly as I laid my back against the cushioned back rest.

He hummed in response and took a big sip of the cold coffee, "Thank you for the coffee."

"I used up all your creamer."

"What-"

"And I accidentally spilled your sugar so there's only half a bag left..." I continued on, a slight smile and pout forming on my lips all at once. It's not my fault I'm so clumsy.

He snaked his arm around my waist, sighing deeply before placing a soft kiss on my cheek, humming afterwards, "Guess we'll just have to go buy more."

"Today?"

"Yes, it'll be romantic."

"Ah, yes, there is nothing more romantic than strolling down the dairy isle, arguing about which eggs to buy," I chuckled and took a sip of my coffee.

"Exactly," He ignored my sarcasm.

We strolled down the dairy isle just like I had said earlier, bickering about if we should buy the dozen pack of eggs or the six pack

We strolled down the dairy isle just like I had said earlier, bickering about if we should buy the dozen pack of eggs or the six pack. I pushed the cart, the whirring of its broken wheels being the background noise to our broken speeches and discussions.

"Well, if you buy the 12 pack you won't have to come back later next week for more," I said with a sure voice and picked up the eggs with my right hand, "Saving you the money and the trip."

"Well, I don't eat that many eggs," He spoke, "They'll go bad before I even finish the first 6."

"Just trust me," I placed the eggs into the cart and pushed off with it, leaving Suna behind me continuously arguing nonsense behind me. He hurried up beside me, leaning against the cart beside me as we pushed on toward the creamers to buy a new one, since I had so graciously used it all up this morning. I picked up the french vanilla flavored one and continued on, barely pausing to scan the options.

And then we made our way over to the snack isle where rows of sugars, carbs, and treats lined the shelves and taunted us with its delicacy. I stopped in the exact center of the isle and started thinking about all the options.

"Salt and vinegar?" Suna asked pointing to the blue bag of lays salt and vinegar chips.

"No, they make my lips crack and peel," I waved him off and shook my head.

"Don't use your lips when biting them," He held up an imaginary chip between his two fingers and put said chip up to his mouth, biting it like a psycho without using his lips. It made me giggle and I shook my head.

We made it home and packed up all the remaining bits of groceries we had bought

We made it home and packed up all the remaining bits of groceries we had bought. The fridge was now fully stocked alongside a new bottle of creamer.

"Jeez, we left to buy cream and sugar and came back with the whole store," Suna said while staring into the fridge, gaping at the huge stock of drinks that we had somehow bought.

"Better to have too much than too little."

Then there was the sound of the door opening, shuffling, and a woman's voice entering the kitchen. Before me stood a beautiful woman with silky short brown hair, a grey pantsuit on and an expensive pair of glasses. She gawked at me and then Suna with wide eyes and an upcoming smile on her lips.

"Oh, Suna, is this your girlfriend?"