³³ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

Getting out of the car and away from Tooru left me with a short feeling of relief, which was odd

Getting out of the car and away from Tooru left me with a short feeling of relief, which was odd. The tension in the car could be cut with a knife; it was nearly torturous to hear the scoffs and feel the glares that Oikawa gave me with every glance. The whole ride I gripped my jeans tighter and tighter until I could see the whites of my knuckles.

"Wait, Y/n!" Oikawa called behind me as I dashed toward Suna's front door.

"What's up?" I awkwardly said as I inched backward with every word.

"I just... sorry if I came off harshly," He mumbled while scratching his neck. He suddenly grabbed my hand, squeezing it softly as if to reassure me but all I felt was icky inside. I heard the opening and shutting of a door behind me and turned slightly see Suna hurriedly approaching with a small grimace on his features.

I pulled my hand back, "Tooru, it's fine. I don't know what possessed you to act that way but it's fine. As long as it doesn't happen again." Suna joined my side, hand wrapping quickly around my hips as he sent a sharp stare toward my friend.

"Suna," Oikawa bit his inner cheek.

"Sup," Suna responded with a lazy drawl, "Thanks for dropping her off."

"Sure, yeah," Oikawa's eyes flickered back to me, he softly smiled and then walked back toward his Jeep, glancing at me slowly before driving off and onto the main road once again.

Suna turned to look down at me, his soft eyes flowing down my body and then back to my face, "You good? You seem shaken up?"

"Yeah," I smile, placing a soft peck on his cheek.

"He's a fucking dick."

"He was apologizing to me," I defended his actions as we started walking to his front door hand in hand, "He was acting strangely earlier... Very possessive."

"Babe, he likes you," Suna said stiffly as we started taking off our outdoor shoes.

"Huh? How... he's Oikawa he doesn't like me."

Suna looked at me with a bit of annoyance, "Are you dumb or dumb?"

"Shut the hell up," I rolled my eyes, stepping away from him and up the stairs towards his bedroom, "I've known him since like... forever. He does not fucking like me."

"So you're dumb," He retorted behind me, also following me into his bedroom. He closed the door, watching as I sat down onto his bedspread delicately, making sure not to ruffle the white bedding.

"Shh," I groaned, opening my arms up as a signal for a hug.

He stared at me for a second and then rolled his eyes. He slowly shuffled forward, opening his arms up as well and then giving me a long and soft hug. His hand curled through my hair, playing with it softly as he rubbed my shoulder with his other hand.

"You're such a baby," He groaned, the vibration from his deep voice rumbling in his chest which my head laid on. I giggle slowly and shortly.

He pushed me down onto his soft pillow, laying his head between my chest, still playing softly with my hair. He left out an exhausted hum and then soon his fingers stopped shifting in my hair. I looked at the pretty boy, his eyes were closed shut as a soft snore echoed from his pink lips.

"Look whose sleeping like a baby now," I chuckled to myself as I started to sift through his hair.