chapter 1

I'm Elena Stalls. You may know me from my surfing competitions. Ever since I won first place in the national surfing championships, people started to know who I was. I developed a sorta fan base. On Instagram I have 64k followers and on Twitter I have 75k.

I don't really care or pay attention to the fame. it's not that I don't want to be 'famous' it's that I'm only on high school. I need to focus on other things too.

Tomorrow is the first day of my sophomore year. I have decided I need to be extra focused on academics and surfing so that I'll get into a good college. College is super important to me and I need to be totally focused on that. Forget about my social life. I don't need a boyfriend and I don't need to be prom queen. I don't need to go to parties or get high and drink alcohol.

There will be plenty of time for that in college.

Right now I'm at my best friend Shai's house with my other best friend Audrey.

Shai is Korean but she's one of those super hip and cool Asians. She's popular, has a super attractive boyfriend named Tod Simmons. and she's amazing at volleyball and she's super smart.

her parents are extremely rich and they're always on vacation so they basically let Shai do whatever she wants and have these huge parties all the time.

I don't really care for parties so I usually don't go. But shai's my best friend so she makes me come sometimes but I usually just sit on my phone.

Shai is super pretty. She is super short. about three inches shorter than me (5"2) She has a short, chocolate brown bob with blonde tips. She has large brown eyes, medium toned skin, and a Marylyn Monroe type mole above her lip.

Audrey Hawkins is wild. She's considered the rebel girl. She doesn't really ever concentrate on school. Mostly just on boyfriends and she has a new one every week. Sometimes she smokes but I try to stop her. She is bad and stuff but she's my best friend and I care about her a lot and I try to help her with schoolwork and stuff but she rarely lets me.

she's a super talented photographer and she's gorgeous too. She has long wavy light brown hair that goes down to her waist. She has golden brown eyes and is extremely tan. She's about 5"8 which is super tall compared to shai and I.

Okay so now me. besides surfing, I'm also a hip hop dancer. People say I'm innocent. I have only had one or two boyfriends In like 8th grade but it wasn't serious since it was only middle school.

I have straight chocolate brown hair that falls just under my chest. I have light blue eyes I have pretty fair skin. I am about average height (5"5 ish)

-------------

"Elena! Audrey!" Shai screamed.

"God what Shai where two feet away from you. jeez chill." Audrey said lounging on shai's bed popping Doritos in her mouth.

"I'm having a party this weekend as you guys know and guess who's coming!" She screamed again but this time she sounded a little worried.

"Who?" I asked.

"The bad boys." Shai's voice became timid.

"Who the hell are these 'bad' boys?" Audrey sat up and put the chips down next to her.

"Like Nash Grier and his friend Nate Miller and there inviting all of their friends and they're bringing beer!" Shai said.

"Nash? As in the school player?" Audrey's face expression changed to shock.

"yeah he's such a fuckboy." Shai became annoyed.

"I hate that little ass." Audrey turned red with anger.

"hey...beer isn't so bad right...." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah that's good." Audrey smiled.

Shai smirked at me. "Elena you're coming to this one." She giggled.

"oh no way. it's bad enough with sober jocks and cheerleaders but a party with stoned jocks and tipsy cheerleaders, no thanks." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're coming." They said in sync.

"Ughhhh fine." I groaned.

shai squealed. Audrey just smirked. "Shall we discus outfits?" She said.

"Sure okay I'll be wearing jeans and a tee shirt." I smiled.

"Haha no your not. I'll pick out an outfit for you." Shai said walking over to her closet. She pulled out a tight black dress and black pattern tights with super high spiked black heals.

"I am not wearing that hooker outfit." I said determined.

"ugh fine." Shai went back in her closet and pulled out a long sleeve burgundy shirt with a white lace high waisted skirt, sheer black tights and brown heal booties.

"I guess I can handle that." I gave in. "Yay!! so see u at the party!" She handed me the clothes and i decided to head home and sleep. I do have a whole week of school before Friday.

-----------------

A/N
YAY FIRST CHAPTER!! How is it? I know it probably sucked but it's gonna get better I promise. The first chapter is always a filler chapter but just keep reading and trust me that it's gonna get so good!! okay anyways please vote!!! just one vote would make me feel super happy! so yeah please vote and keep reading💗💗💗💗help me get some views for a follow❤️😘 keep reading! Also sorry for any typos I don't have time to go back and check every thing so just hang in there! okay love y'all💚💚💚💚

---Lily💖