Chapter 6

my alarm went off and I groaned getting out from under the covers. I shut off my alarm. 7:00 ugh.

I brushed my teeth and hair and picked out my outfit. faded jeans and a red tank top that says "out of your league" I also put on my brown boots. I also wore a white beanie cuz I dunno I wanted to. (outfit on top) I put on mascara, dark red lipstick, concealer, and a little bronzer cuz I'm pale af.

I then curled my hair for a change and grabbed my black backpack and went downstairs.

I grabbed some bread and popped it in the toaster. When it was ready I put some strawberry jam on it. I ate it quickly, said bye to my mom, and walked out the door.

When I arrived at school, I parked my white jeep in the parking lot and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my history text book since I had that first period. When I shut my locker I then saw Nash leaning against the locker next to me. In his black leather jacket, and ripped jeans and those piercings ugh he's so hot. "Hey beautiful." he smiled. "hey handsome" He kissed my cheek and put his arm around my shoulder. "Your hair is different today...you curled it...I like it" He smirky smiled. I blushed "good." I giggled.

This feels so weird but so good. Luckily Nash and I have history together. As we walked towards the class we received a lot of stares, or well I did anyways. Some were smiles but most of them looked shocked or weirded out. Except one. One stare just looked down right jealous, and...mean? almost...evil. Oh god it's Shelby.

What's her deal? oh my god...does she have a thing for nash? I remember someone telling me that once...oh god if that's true then this chick could possibly make my life a living hell.

When we got into history Nash sat right behind me and the whole time he was playing with my hair. I giggled "nash stop were gonna get in trouble." I whispered and continued giggling.

"relax Ms Gold isn't even looking." he whispered back continuing to play with my hair. I laughed a little louder but luckily no one seamed to notice.

"okay guys the rest of the period is work time for you to do some research on your project and you can pick your parters." the minute Ms Gold said that right away I looked at nash who was already looking at me he wiggled his eyebrows and I nodded. Yay so we're parters.

"nash can I come over today to work on it." I whispered. "yeah sure did you drive here?" he whispered back. "yeah."

"okay I walked so do you wanna just take your car so we can go straight there." he said a little quieter because no one in the room was talking anymore. "yeah sure so after school meet me at my locker." I smiled. "okay" he nodded.

I turned back around so I was facing the front of the classroom.

After the boring class was over it was time for science. ugh I don't have that with Nash and actually none of my friends have that class with me so it's basically a living hell.

Shelby is in that class too...hopefully she's not out to get me...

when I got to the science room the only people there were two cheerleaders, Angela and Tiffany. There was also this nerdy dude named Aaron (no not Aaron carpenter) And also like three jocks that I didn't bother to remember the names of.

I sat down next to Angela who is actually super nice. She's not your typical cheerleader. Tiffany is sorta nice but she has the IQ of a fetus. I swear this girl is Karen Smith on a whole new level.

"Hey." Angela said as I sat down next to her. I smiled. She's nice and stuff but we aren't that close of friends so it's kind of awkward. Tiffany was looking down her shirt with a weirded out expression on her face.