Chapter 4

Friday finally came around again but it was just a normal day at school. I was wearing white ripped jeans and a plane black halter top with a silver necklace with a blue stone in the shape of a circle. and white laceless vans.

As I walked out of last period I went to my locker. I put 06 19 21 into my lock

My locker opens and I grabbed my mint green penny board with periwinkle blue wheels. I take in out and sling in under my shoulder. I take my unnecessary books out of my backpack and stuff in my locker and close it. I sling my black backpack over my one shoulder and then the other shoulder.

I walked out the school gates and slapped my penny board on the ground and jumped on it.

As I rode him my phone buzzed in my hand. I stopped and put one foot on the ground.

I unlocked my phone and went on my messages. The text was from nash. Ugh It read:

"Hey babe😏I'll see ya tonight ;))"

"you wish dumbass" I send back.

I got back on my penny board when I heard footsteps from behind me. I think... I look back while still riding but didn't see anyone. I turn my head back around and next thing I know Im running into some guy.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I say picking my penny back up. I look at the tall frame standing in front of me. He really tan and had brown hair and brown eyes. He was very tall and extremely handsome.

"Oh no don't worry about it." He smiled. "I'm Cameron do you live around here?"

"I'm Elena. And uh yeah I live about a block down from here." I smiled up at him.

"Oh cool. I just moved here from California." He said with his eyes sparkling and oh my god he was hot.

"Oh that's so cool I've always wanted to go there. I've pretty much been here in North Carolina my whole life." I said slinging my penny under my arm again.

"oh well one day you should go visit our in Cali is super nice and usually pretty warm....Hey are you going to be going to Davidson Day High?" He asked.

"Uh yeah is that we're your going to go?" I asked with hope that he would say yes.

"Yup! I pretty much know no one except for a few guys so it would be good to have a friend there." He blushed.

"Here why don't you put your number in my phone. We should hang sometime." I said handing him my phone. He put in his contact. Cameron Dallas (aka bestieee💖😘😊)

I giggled and put my number in his phone too. my contact was
Elena Stalls💗☺️

"Well I gotta head home but I'll text you." I smiled. He nodded and smiled back. "Bye" He smiled again

I rode home smiling. Ugh he was so gorgeous.

When I arrived at my house I walk in the door and shut it behind me, placing my penny board down on the floor.

"Mom. I'm home." I yell walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh hi honey. You have a guest over." She said. i finally arrived at the kitchen and saw a face that I really did not want to see standing in my home.

"Elena your friend Nash here thought it would be a great idea to take you to dinner tonight!" She said. Nash was smiling all innocently.

"Um actually I have a lot of homework sorry." I say with no emotion as I start to walk up the stairs.

"Elena." My mother gives me a look.
I roll my eyes. "Elena he's a really great boy. Why don't you go get changed and he'll take you some place nice. It'll be fun." She smiled. "Ugh fine." I groaned and gave nash a death stare.
"Wear a dress" Nash smiled.