chapter 2

(Elena's outfit for the party⬆️)

*skip to Friday morning*

the first four days of school went as planned. boring teachers teaching boring lessons in boring classrooms. Nothing exciting happened. Nothing excited ever happens.

today for school i just put on dark jeans, and a grey shirt that said "flawless" I let my hair naturally fall at my sides. I put on black vans, and a grey sweatshirt over my shirt for the morning because it's cold.

my school was so close that I could walk. When I got there I went to all of my classes until it was time to go back to Shai's house.

I saw shai and audrey standing by Shai's locker. I ran over to them. "ready to go?" shai asked me. "yup." I responded.

as we walked towards the exit of the school people kept talking to shai. saying things like 'See you tonight shai!' or 'so excited for tonight' or see you at the party shai!'.

We drove back to Shai's house to get ready for the party. I put on the outfit that Shai gave me. Shai was wearing a dark purple tight dress with black tights under it and black high heals.

Audrey wore a black shapeless dress with a black leather jacket, lacey print black tights, and red platforms.

For makeup I just put on a little foundation and blush and some lipstick and a little mascara. I don't really wear makeup ever because I don't know I guess I just don't really need it but shai made me put some on.

Audrey put on eyeliner, mascara, gray eyeshadow, and dark red lipstick that matched her shoes perfectly.

Shai put on foundation, pink lipgloss, blush, mascara, winged eyeliner, and light pink eyeshadow.

It's 10:00 now and that's when the party is supposed to start so people should start to show up soon.

"guys I'm gonna run home real fast I forgot my phone." I said realizing my phone wasn't in my pockets or in my backpack.

"okay hurry back." Shai said. "bring some tequila" Audrey blankly said. "No audrey." I giggled.

"Ill be back soon." I said and walked out. Shai's house is only three neighborhoods from mine so I could walk.

Once I got to my house I said goodbye to my mom again and headed back to Shai's.

Once I was a block away from the house I heard music blasting and there were people everywhere, getting out of cars, running in the house, talking to their friends, making out with random people, or throwing up their drinks.

I shoved past about twenty teenagers on the porch to get inside. It was really loud and crowded. ugh I hate parties. "Shai? Audrey?" I called.

I can't find shai or audrey anywhere. I walked upstairs into Shai's bedroom to see a disturbing sight. two girls 'getting it on' in Shai's bed. gross. "sorry!" I screamed and slammed the door.

ugh this is unbelievable. I walked into the bathroom next to Shai's room. it was quiet in there so I decided to stay in here for a while. Someone knocked on the door. "uh someone's in here." I called.

I heard what sounded like a very masculine voice groan. I looked in the mirror and decided to take of some of this ridiculous looking makeup. I just kept my mascara and lightly colored lipstick on. I finished up and placed my hand on the doorknob. "sorry" I opened the door to see a guy with his back facing me.

"um you can use the bathroom now..." I said trying to get him to turn around.

"great." he said with no emotion. He finally turned around. Woah hot damn. he was attractive. He had brown hair with a few golden blonde streaks. His hair was quiffed up. he has black earrings and a lip ring. he was wearing ripped black jeans and a green day band t-shirt. He had the most amazing blue eyes.

Woah Elena stop. no boyfriends. no drama. and defiantly no bad boys.

"well see ya." I walked past him heading down the stairs. He wouldn't stop staring at me. What was his deal.

just then I saw audrey making out with---MY BROTHER!?!?! "ARLO!!" I screamed and ripped him off is audrey.

"What the hell guys." I gave them both a disgusted look. "️hehe oops sorry." Audrey giggled. she was drunk. I looked at my 14 yup--- FOURTEEN year old brother. "Arlo! Audrey is two years older then you! And she's my best friend! That's sick Arlo. You know she's drunk and you decide to take advantage of her!!" I yell.

"Hey it's not my fault you gotta hot best friend." Arlo said grabbing a cup with beer in it. Before he could sip it I flicked it out of his hand making it spill all over audrey who is now passed out on the couch.

"I don't think so Arlo. Your 14 you should be at home playing hide and seek with elmo not drinking beer at a party." I grabbed his ear and dragged him to the door.

"Elena times are different now then when you were 14 gosh leave me alone." He said struggling to get released from my grasp.

"Does mom know your here?!" I gripped his ear tighter. He winced in pain.

"no." he said through the pain. "Go home and sneak through the window and i won't tell her anything. Go. now." I let go and shoved him out the door.

He groaned and began to walk home. I turned around to see the mysterious bathroom boy staring at me again but this time he was smiling. Well...it was more like a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I don't need a flirtationship with this nameless bathroom boy. I walked to the couch and looked at audrey who was a mess and passed out. I groaned and carried her to the guest bedroom downstairs. I plopped her on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

I walked back out and bumbed into someone. Oh look who it is. bathroom boy. "Sorry." I said and tried to walk away. "Hey wait" he gently pulled me back. "What's your name?" He smirked. "Elena." I said.

"I'm Nash." He smirked again. Oh god it's the one audrey and shai were talking about. I've heard about him before too. he sleeps with every girl and leaves them after a week tops.

"Well I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to pull a horny teenager off of my best friend." I said noticing shai with some guy who was all over her and I could tell she didn't like it.

"I ran over to them and grabbed the guy by his shirt and pushed him off making him fall on his butt. Every one laughed at him and he looked pissed.

He ran over to me and looked at me furiously. I looked at bathroom boy---- I mean, Nash, in the corner of my eye. He was glaring at the guy. He started to walk over to me but stopped.

the guy grabbed my shirt and pulled me into his grasp. "let go of me!!" I struggled to get away. Just then nash ran over and grabbed the dude off of me and punched him hard in the face making him pass out on the ground.

I stood there in shock and then looked at nash who had sympathetic eyes. Maybe bad boys do have a little good in them. "thanks." I said

"it's nothing. um I gotta go I'll see you around school." and with that he left.

After about 4 hours of me sitting in the closet on my phone waiting for everyone to leave it was just me, shai and Audrey---well me and shai. Audrey was still passed out in the guest bedroom. "Shai do you want me to stay over?" I asked as I held her hair up while she threw up in the toilet.  "No go home. I'll be fine." she flushed the toilet and sat up.

"you sure?" I asked again "yeah. txt me in the morning." she said. "Okay." I got up and walked out of her house.

When I got home I got my laptop and crawled straight into bed. I logged into my Netflix account and watched Orange is the New Black until I finally fell asleep.

--------------------
A/N
I need views!!!! k that's it bye. Happy reading!💗💗
xo,
lil