3. 15 (1)

Eleven Years Earlier

"Head up, Scan" Her mother taps Serpentine chin as she slid the silver snake chain across his chest. "Yes Mama" His icy blue eye looked around the area once the car doors opened for them. She sat there in silence, texting on her phone. She was entering her phase of wanting to feel normal. Craving the daily things of simply going to the mall with friends and not going to a Yakuza boss house for a briefing.

"Daughter" She raised her head to face her father, he gave her a disapproving face. "Phone, off." He states sternly, he was not letting her out of the car until she complied. She rolled her eyes and stuffed her phone in her cute yellow purse, following her father out of the car. She had to be on her shit, she couldn't let her father know that she was a bit rusty. She hadn't been watching The White Death's tape as often as she should have been, but in her defense trying to keep up with a social life could be hard.

Men walked behind the family, hands all on their guns and swords as the Cobras walked through. Serpentine turned his body to face the guards following them, an annoyed look on his face. "If we wanted to take something, we would have done it" He states clearly, his arms sliding behind his back. "Cat eye" His mother said simply as she walked past her son, "White men must flash their presence, Remember?" He scowls at the guards following them up the steps. She, on the other hand, was too into the beautiful gardens and the mote going underneath the steps. She held her skirt down as she walked up the steps, the doors opening for them immediately.

He stood there tall, his thick curly hair slicked back at the current moment. Her eyes hardened on him, alongside her brother. The man gave a kind smile to her mother, holding his hand out for her. "The queen of the snakes, please. Do come in" She took his hand and pulled herself up into the house. Her father followed behind closely, his jealousy flaring up as he walked in behind his wife. The White death stopped her and her brother from moving in, raising his eyebrow as he stared down at them. "I'm afraid this is not a place for children. There isn't a babysitter in the car?" The two siblings looked back at each other before giving the man an dumbfounded look. "You hired a family business, you get the family" Her brother simply said, pulling out his business card and placing it in the small pocket of the white death's suit. He pushed past the tall white man to follow his family.

She on the other hand stood there, taking in deep breaths. It was really him, he was as big as the homevideos make him to be. "You don't size a man up, unless you have the intention to fight him little one" The white death leaned down to her height. Becoming face to face with her. "What is your secret?" "Wouldn't be a secret if I go around tellin yuh '' She walked past the man as well, gripping her purse tight to her body as she started to jog to catch up with her brother.

"Interesting family you have here King" Her father took a seat on the floor, helping his wife take a seat on the soft cushion. "Anywhere I go, they go Mister Death" She turned to her father, Mister? She doesn't remember her father ever being so formal with a client. "I see, I want the same for me and my son once he gets teaching age" Mister Death wipes his chin as he scans the family one by one. "I know what the King and Queen do, but tell me children. How do you pull your weight?" The two of them place a finger on their lips, a smirk residing on both of their faces. "Secrets to be revealed" Her brother answered. They could see that he was becoming angry, upset even. "The deal" Her father jumped to say, she noticed that her father was getting slightly nervous.

"Ah yes, the deal." The file was thrown onto the table in front of King, he opened the file and his family wasted no time crowding around to get a sneak peak. "I need him gone. The police commissioner can't do anything about the governor wanting to launch an investigation onto me" "What's the prize?" Her father asked, closing the file in front of him. "Ten million American Dollars" One of his guards opened up a silver briefcase, within it held the money in dollars and gold. "I want ten percent as a deposit" Her father left no tone in his voice to argue, but somehow the white man found enough room.

"You get the money, when the job is completed" He said sternly, his teeth grinding against each other. "That's not how it works Mister Death" Her mother came into the conversation next. "The deposit was going to be discussed regardless, fall back just in case mind changes or something happens. Plus we have to get a flooring plan and weapons, and depending on your timeframe for this death...Which is?" "Either tonight or tomorrow at eleven am. Tonight there is a party, heavily guarded, and only people on list get in. Eleven am that is when the governor will give the speech to launch attack on me"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, this was all so soon. There's such a small turn around time for this, she has never been involved with a job like this. "Oh, okay. So it's not a ten percent deposit. It's a twenty five" Her brother started up next. "For a small turn around time, grab some fast weaponry. Hits aren't cheap Mister Death" Mister death scowled at the family once again, snapping his fingers. "Give them the money" The guard began to count out the money, it was quick math. Who knew being a hit man would require such math? "Two million five hundred dollars. I expect to hear from you by eleven thirty tomorrow"

The family stood up, all smiling at him. "Alright. Expect to hear from us soon" Her father bows at the man, they all began to file out one by one. She kept her eyes on him, and he knew it too. His smile was bone chilling to her, it made her shudder. "Baby" "Already know honey" Her mother responded, walking down the steps.

"I'll see you all tonight"