5. 15 (3)

Eleven years Earlier

One week after the hit.

It was bad. Very, very bad. Her father had gone missing, he had promised he was stepping out for fresh air but he never came back. It wasn't like her father to go missing like that, at least without notifying the family. Her mother was going insane, sitting on the couch and over drinking. She could never think sanely without her father, it was like he was the glue to keep her insane brain together. She became snappy at her children, becoming impatient with them and disinterested with whatever they had to say if it wasn't information about their father. "I'm not dealing with this" Her brother scoffed, taking a sip from his mug. "He is a grown man, he can handle his shit" "Watch. Your fucking. Mouth." Her mother grinds her teeth, gripping the wine bottle in her right hand. It almost seemed like she was threatening to swing it on her brother. Her brother scanned his mother up and down, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You, are pathetic" Her mother furrowed her eyebrows at her brother, he stood there with his arms crossed. His back was pressed against the kitchen counter top, from the look of his face he had no intention of taking his words back. "You are, were, the strongest women in the game. And all of a sudden, your man goes missing and has been missing for almost a week and your first instinct is to cry? To whine?" She wouldn't dare to say anything to take anyone's side in this house, arguing with a bunch of snakes will always be deadly.

"Shut...up..." "No, I don't think I will" Her brother was so nonchalant, sometimes she thinks he lacks empathy. He was always so stern, more stern than their mother. However, he lacked her sad emotions in exchange for their father's anger. "You need to stop fucking around, and get your head back in the fucking-" It happened so fast, she had blinked and she had missed it. What was left was the broken shards of glass on the ground and the once white kitchen title was red.

She shakily looked up to see her brother holding his face, blood dripping to mix with the wine on the ground. His face was unreadable, and so was her mothers. She held the broken end of the bottle in her hand, panting heavily. She couldn't take it anymore, she immediately ran out of the kitchen. She ignored the calls from her mother and the yells from her brother. She ran straight up to her room, locking the door. She pressed her back against her bedroom door, she fought the urge to cry.

What would he say? What would he think? If it was her mother or anyone in her family for the matter, What would Andrew do?

Andrew wouldn't sit around and cry, his attitude is what got them in this situation anyway.

She went to her closet and slid open the doors, taking a deep breath. She moved to the back of her closet, picking up a box that she kept underneath the various of her shoes. She opened the box and took a deep breath, he told her it was going to be a time where she was going to need it. And seeing how her brother and mother aren't getting anything done, she guesses it's supposed to be her.

God she hated the innocent schoolgirl act.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"This is really unfortunate for you Andrew" Andrew looked up at the tall man, blood leaking from his mouth. He tried his hardest not to pass out because he didn't know if he would even wake up. He had to make it back home to his family, he can't die in a pathetic cellar in a basement. "You really should've listened to that wife of yours. I know, I know. They nag and nag, but sometimes. Sometimes! They can be right" Andrew watched as the man paced back and forth in the room, he tried to move his body but he was chained to the wall. "If you are going to kill me, do it." He coughed out. "Just leave my family out of this" "Oh, you are just the beginning. After I'm done with you, I'm going to go after your pathetic family. I'm not dealing with loose ends" Andrew watches as the white death crouches down in front of him, he has a smile on his face.